The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > General Corvette Forums > General Corvette Discussions

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

General Corvette Discussions Just general "shootin' the breeze" types of discussions related to Corvettes.

Unread 09-28-2011, 04:32 PM   #1
goldhunter_2

Name :
goldhunter_2 has disabled reputation
Question SW Florida area --- anyone know who this was?

I am hoping maybe someone knows who this guy was or how to get in touch with him, any help pointing me in the right direction would be appreciated.

I saw a add online somewhere about a month or two ago but I forgot where now it seemed like a vette shop that did restoration work or at least that the opinion I had. It was somewhere over on the south west coast of Florida I am thinking fort myers area but not sure now and I don't remember the name either senility is hard to handle what he had advertised was a old rusty 1966 hard top corvette bare body and frame that also had tittle issues he said frame was pretty bad

Does anyone know the guy that was trying to sell it or how I could get in contact with him ? or even the shop name and contact information
goldhunter_2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2011, 10:41 AM   #2
goldhunter_2

Name :
goldhunter_2 has disabled reputation

thanks for moving it to the correct forum
goldhunter_2 is offline   Reply With Quote