The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Board of Inquiry®

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Board of Inquiry® Got a problem with someone you had a dealing with? Can't get it resolved and no other recourse presents itself? Had an especially good transaction with someone? Looking for info on a dealer?

Unread 05-17-2010, 08:41 PM   #21
RevXtreme 1
www.revxtreme.com

Name : Tracy Lewis
RevXtreme 1 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRC Tom View Post
I've learned about these post 2day.
Did not want this to come out in public and I will not play he said she said games. Pretty low though to bring my mother and girlfriend into it.
Bottom line is that I am owed $4500.00 to date with a total of $10,500 due.
If I was a bank ( which I'm not) the car would have been repoed already.

To be continued on zo6vette dot com.
Do not want to have this a thorn in Rich"s side.
If you wouldn't have lied to Dickey this wouldn't be here....you have lost one of the only people left out there still helpping you, and it will be remembered.
Unread 05-17-2010, 08:43 PM   #22
Bob K
Deceased

Name : Bob Korreck
Bob K has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevXtreme 1 View Post
Then don't lay it on me after all I did for you through this, thats as low as it gets. Address it with who you made the deal with.
I could find nothing about this on zo6vette. He should have posted one more sentence to say you owed him nothing and thanks for your help. Geez.
Bob K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2010, 12:37 PM   #23
Mongoose

Name :
Mongoose is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevXtreme 1 View Post
Who are you talking to Dickhead? Or Dicky? And Be specific if you have details....and make sure you have your facts straight.

Leave it up guys so we can lay out the facts on this and show how Dickhead hasn't a clue about this.
Tracy showing his true colors
08 LS3 11.92@119
00 FRC Heads and Cam
Mongoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2010, 01:09 PM   #24
Z06 Rocket

Name :
Z06 Rocket is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
And you showing yours Brian. If you don't have something constructive to add you should keep your nose out of this thread. Course in the Delaney family your the apple that didn't fall far from the daddy tree huh? Like father like son, but that's not a compliment. You would have paid up right away with dad's checkbook so this never would have been an issue to start with!
Z06 Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2010, 02:40 PM   #25
Bob K
Deceased

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
You have info pertaining to this deal or are you just complaining to complain? People with all the info sure shut up when confronted by Tracy. I wonder why? It's pretty obvious someone got their facts screwed up and doesn't have the balls to come in here and apologize.
Unread 05-19-2010, 03:57 PM   #26
Z06 Rocket

Name :
Z06 Rocket is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob K View Post
You have info pertaining to this deal or are you just complaining to complain? People with all the info sure shut up when confronted by Tracy. I wonder why? It's pretty obvious someone got their facts screwed up and doesn't have the balls to come in here and apologize.
He is just taking his pot shot dig from the sidelines. The Delaneys bolt on a few aftermarket products and chrome bobbles to call it a "Delco Mongoose" performance kit, but they cannot compete with the real tuners such as RevXtreme, Anti-Venom Xtreme Motorsports or the other good shops out there. His biased opinion comes from feelings of inadequacy which resulted in the unsolicited opinion that has no basis of fact pertaining to this issue with FRC Tom's Vette or Tracy.
Z06 Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2010, 04:36 PM   #27
Bob K
Deceased

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06 Rocket View Post
He is just taking his pot shot dig from the sidelines. The Delaneys bolt on a few aftermarket products and chrome bobbles to call it a "Delco Mongoose" performance kit, but they cannot compete with the real tuners such as RevXtreme, Anti-Venom Xtreme Motorsports or the other good shops out there. His biased opinion comes from feelings of inadequacy which resulted in the unsolicited opinion that has no basis of fact pertaining to this issue with FRC Tom's Vette or Tracy.
I appreciate the info. Now we know what that's all about. Thanks.

I don't know if you know Tracy or not and while none of us quite measure up to what we would like to be he's no thief. I have seen him help many guys and never taken a dime in return.
Unread 05-19-2010, 05:27 PM   #28
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

It's nice that we have character references in here on both sides, (seriously), but that doesn't negate the main issue.

Let's get back on track.

we haven't (publically) heard from either of the 2 sides since Tracy's last post.

It'd be nice to have some followup on the matter rather than just leaving it open.

Either way, it's up to them to clear things up

Remember:
Artificial Intelligence is no replacement for Natural Stupidity!

Be Polite, Be Professional...and have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2010, 07:22 PM   #29
Bob K
Deceased

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
It's nice that we have character references in here on both sides, (seriously), but that doesn't negate the main issue.

Let's get back on track.

we haven't (publically) heard from either of the 2 sides since Tracy's last post.

It'd be nice to have some followup on the matter rather than just leaving it open.

Either way, it's up to them to clear things up
mdickie made his accusations on 5-16. He was on this site on 5-17 and never posted. I imagine he's trolling and having a good laugh. FRC Tom never confirmed or denied any of these accusations.

Tracy replied and gave us the facts. What's left? This clown (mdickie) comes in here and tries to damage Tracy's reputation and then when confronted with the facts he quits.

Only reason I jumped back in was because this other guy starts slinging shlt and I'm sticking up for a friend. You are right about the follow up. I don't expect that to happen.
Unread 05-19-2010, 08:01 PM   #30
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob K View Post
mdickie made his accusations on 5-16. He was on this site on 5-17 and never posted. I imagine he's trolling and having a good laugh. FRC Tom never confirmed or denied any of these accusations.

Tracy replied and gave us the facts. What's left? This clown (mdickie) comes in here and tries to damage Tracy's reputation and then when confronted with the facts he quits.

Only reason I jumped back in was because this other guy starts slinging shlt and I'm sticking up for a friend. You are right about the follow up. I don't expect that to happen.
Bob,

Please refer to the bolded and underlined portion above.

The problem is, friendships generally result in a biased perception.

There's ALWAYS 2 sides to every story.

We've heard from one person (Dickie) standing up for his friend, and from others (such as yourself) standing up for Tracy.

We've heard a allegation and a follow up from the "plaintiff's" side of the matter, and a retort from the "defense."

So far, we haven't seen the 1st fact posted. Some hearsay, innuendo and alleged "1st hand knowledge", but no supporting evidence.

It's apparent that FRC Tom did/does not want to pursue this in a public venue. It's possible that Mr. Dickie is merely respecting that request.

It's entirely possible that both Tom and Tracy are working this our in other ways, instead of in a public venue and wish it to remain that way?

As Mr. Buffett says, "I don't know, and I don't care!"

I would like a resolution to it here, but that may not be in the cards.

Either way, without having been there when it all took place, I wouldn't be so quick to judge either side

Remember:
Artificial Intelligence is no replacement for Natural Stupidity!

Be Polite, Be Professional...and have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote