The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 11-27-2013, 09:33 AM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS 1990 Corvette ZR1 2-owner w/ 58K original miles

I have a 1990 Corvette ZR1 that is Red with Tan interior the car has 58K original miles on it. I bought the car from the original owner and have all the original paperwork and service records since the car was new, I also have the original ZR1 owners kit with all the dealer brochures and ZR1 info & original Window Sticker. The car is in GREAT condition and is 100% bone stock with ZERO modifications. The only thing that needs attention on the car is the driver seat functions and the driver outer seat bolster has some slight wear from getting into/out of the car (very common on the C4 sport seats).

This is a very nice car, I have put almost 2,000 miles on it since I have owned it, I love driving it and it gets attention everywhere I go. I also have a C5 Z06 and I just do not need two vettes right now. Price is $18,500. Hard to find these cars, this one is located in middle GA, The car was bought new in Washington DC, a few years later the owner moved to North Carolina then retired in Florida where I bought the car from. Never been drivin in snow always stored in the winter. This car was the man's baby he barely drove it almost 24 years old and under 60K miles is the proof.

call or text for pictures/more info 478-320-8917

I will be taking the car to the Turkey Rod Run in Daytona Florida thursday (11-28) through Sunday (12-1). I will be coming through Jacksonville or North central florida on the way down & back so if anyone in that area would like to meet me near the interstate to look at the car please give me a call!

thanks,
-Gibson

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote