• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Fellow Forum Members- I entered a contest and could use your votes please

Yeah, I voted for you, but it looks like the Trans Am is kicking your butt. :nonod:

Voted today for you. Hope it all goes well. Trans Am seems to be the front runner and good looking too. Good luck. :thumbsup:

3R, I have voted 3 or 4 times, good luck !!

Thanks, donzee- I appreciate your help. As of 9PM the Caddy has a little over 6% lead ahead of the 3rd place car. The contest is almost over and I don't expect 1st, but a respectable 2nd is a great thing. Thanks again.

Note to all who have voted on my behalf - Thanks very very much for your good support. Have a great Memorial Day weekend.

To all who helped with your vote(s) and support, I thank you. I came in second place to the car that indeed deserved to finish first. It was a lot of fun. Thanks again. :thankyou2:

Awesome. Glad you did so well. Nothing like a nice Cad vert to cruise the streets. :thumbsup:

Back