The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 05-19-2014, 02:20 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default Exquisite Show Car Corvette Torch Red Targa

FIRST PLEASE FORGIVE THE PICTURES. THEY APPEAR ORANGE..THE CAR IS DEEP DARK TORCH RED. If the pictures dont come through on this ad, call or write me and I will get them to you.

There are a lot of Corvettes for sale, but you will not find one like this 2003 Targa Coupe for this price.
This is a SHOW CAR Vette. She is a 2003 Triple Torch Red Targa Top LS1 Coupe.
Last week she won a First Place Trophy "again" at the Conway, AR, Expo Center Car Show.
But this is not the first. I have a wall full of Trophies she has won. This car is startling!
Has 28k miles and never driven in rain. Triple ShinyTorch Red Exterior, Torch Red Rugs and Torch Red Leather Sport Seats.
I bought her 4 years ago this coming December. The previous owner was a Heart Surgeon out of Key Largo Florida, who on weekends cleaned her bottom side on a rack in his garage with a toothbrush.
She receives that same care today.
Always garaged, Always covered, Always cared for. She has not been just another driver Corvette.
I have seen many dealer lot 2003 Corvettes for the same price I am asking, but they were all over the road driver cars with 60 to 100k+ miles on them. And they look like drivers!
But not this Corvette.
She has no dings and dents, no marks, No Scratches. She is just plain beautiful. Clear Title, No accidents and no damage history.
Tons of chrome accessories, and many cosmetic add on's inside and out make her truly show worthy.
The engine compartment alone has lots of dollars in Chrome. She is clean as a whistle in all respects.
Everything on this car is in excellent operational condition.
Has 350 5.7L engine. Heads up display, Original dealer sticker and GM Bowling Green Corvette Factory Build Sheet. Too many options to put in this ad.
You come see her and drive her, and you will fall in love.
You want a perfect Vette, then you must be willing to pay the price.
However, I understand that people like to negotiate price, I will entertain a serious and reasonable cash offer. Cash Talks and the other word walks!
I am into her at the $32k level, and she is at NADA retail price. Why? Because if any car deserves to be there she does. Plus considering the dollars I have invested in all the accessories and chrome. Tires have 3500 since new and are like new.
This Corvette is one of the finest you are going to find. If interested Call or Text Bob at 501-556-2009. email reply to [email]BobnKathyS@aol.com.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote