The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > General Corvette Forums > Detailing

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Detailing The art of having gleam and sparkle in your ride and pride. From fixing an abused finish to keeping your perfect one that way.

Unread 09-06-2007, 08:00 PM   #11
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by C5Rick
Rich
My Vette is Pewter and In the few months I've owned it I've never waxed it. I do however, use meguiars Ultimate detailer at least once a week. My car is a daily driver and has been in the rain and has dried naturally. I do not or have not had a problem with spotting. I don't know what was used on it prior, but I the water really beads up on the car.
When I was at the Insty Tune drop in, there was a guy there selling wax the the water sheeted off and didn't bead and was instantly dry.
Do you happen to recall the name of that product?
Unread 09-06-2007, 10:57 PM   #12
Flash man
Cruzin

Name :
Flash man is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z
Joe,

I got the Flash was a while back and forgot to thank you for it. Haven't had a chance to use it yet, however, as this is just a busy time of year for me. And no, I didn't think to order the buffer from you.

What shows are you attending this year? It may be easier to ask you to bring some stuff with you for me....

Thanks!

Rich Z.

Hi Rich,

We just got back from Carlisle last week. It seems like I cant get away from the heat or the storms. Saturday night was not a good night in Carlisle. I am sure you heard about the Tornado that touched down at the fairgrounds. It got ugly real fast. Alot of us were affected by the storm. At least no lives were lost. We can always fix or replace these beautiful cars, but not ourselves. Anyway, we will be at the Ferman show in November, and the NCRS show in Orlando in Jan. We will be posting more show dates as they come up. Try using that Flash Wax. Its not like any other wax. It will help soothe your water spot pain. Take Care.

Joe - Flash
Flash man is offline   Reply With Quote