The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 04-01-2012, 10:24 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS 2000 RED Coupe with only 5k MILE in FLA (SOLD)

Ok, here we go. Everybody know's what one of these looks like( well maybe not a 12 year old car with only 5k miles,but anyway ) so I'll just make this short and sweet:D

THE ACTUAL MILEAGE IS 5098 ( may go up slightly )

It's a 2000 Torch Red Coupe LS1 5.7 345hp Automatic trans 3:15 performance ratio rear. Comes with both tops.
Options include- Memory package,Bose CD stereo,dual zone climate control,power driver/pass seat,pl,pw,ps,pb,pm,tilt wheel,cruise control,traction control and fog lamps.
It is 100% Show room original and in Immaculate condition. Exterior and interior are FLAWLESS. Always covered and garage kept, never driven in rain or any other bad weather. Comes with a custom car cover,top cover and a rear bumper cover, so you don't scratch the bumber putting things in the back( not that anything has ever been back there ) :D
If your looking for a RARE FIND, here it is!!!
If you need anymore info or pic's please let me know. The car is located in North Florida.
Get it before I change my mind.
I am asking $21,500 and it's worth every penny!!!

CAR IS SOLD !!!!!!!!!
Please delete. Thanks so very much.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote