• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

How many in Fort Myers/Tampa?

AlphaEden

How many members are from Fort Myers or Tampa area? I'm there quite often and would like to meet some members when I come back on the 2nd for a couple of weeks.

Fore58 said:
New member. I'm from Tampa, Florida and I ride with the "Tampabay Possee".:thumbsup:

Tampa Ratcheer!

And soon to be ridin' with the possee:thumbsup:

Gordon

I have a house in Ft. Myers, but don't live there yet. Next year I will move down from Maryland. Until then, the wife and I get down about every 6 to 8 weeks for a few days.

THANKS FOR THE WELCOME

I am also a outboard tech of 18 yrs if any one needs to have work done to there boat I WILL BEAT ANY PRICE FROM ANY MARINE COMPANY ON LABOR ! FOR ANYONE ON THIS WEB SITE. Thank you for the welcome john.:D

I Live in Parrish which is just east of Bradenton. Work in Tampa and travel to Ft. Myers often to visit with relatives.

Later,

Back