• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Clouds in the mountains of North Carolina

Rich Z

Internet Sanitation Engineer
Staff member
Over a month ago Connie and I took a trip up to Asheville, North Carolina and stayed in a cabin in the mountains. I set up the camcorder on the porch a few times and did some time lapse of cloud movements and some sun sets behind a mountain. Kind of interesting seeing clouds moving in two directions at the same time...

Neat videos Rich! What kind of camcorder do you have that lets you do time lapse
photography like that? I think I could find plenty of "excuses" to take pictures like that!
Andy :wavey:

Neat videos Rich! What kind of camcorder do you have that lets you do time lapse
photography like that? I think I could find plenty of "excuses" to take pictures like that!
Andy :wavey:

It's a Panasonic HDC-TM350.

Thanks.

Rich,

That is beautiful. A love for the mountains is awfully easy to come by. Your photographic work causes me to wish I were back there again.

Sweet and thanks.

Back