The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 05-02-2017, 10:06 AM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) Heads & Cam 2008 Corvette ZO6

I am selling my heads & cam ZO6 finally since I have a different car on the way and need this one gone before it. The car was built by Florida Speed & Power and made 610WHP on a Mustang dyno and now makes 615WHP on the same dyno on E85 and more on E98.

After TX2K the car had a new Mantic dual clutch installed with new flywheels, etc. It also had ID850 injectors, boost a Pump, and a Halltech Flex fuel sensor installed. So within the last 1,000 miles I have spent over $5,000 on the car and it was all done by J-Rods Speed Shop which they did a fantastic job.

Here is a list of parts that I can think of and I will add more as I remember more parts that are on it;

Kooks 2" Long Tube Headers
Kooks 3" Catless X-Pipe
Stock NPP dual mode with the FSP muffler mod.
FSP custom Spec'd cam 243/258 on a 110LSA
Brian Tooley Racing Dual valve springs,
Fast 102MM ported intake manifold
Ported OEM LS7 Throttle body
Vararam Intake
Ported LS7 heads
Halltech Flex Fuel sensor
Mantic clutch kit
ID850 Injectors
Kenne Bell Boost a Pump
Hurst Short throw
new OEM black spyder wheels

That is all I can think of but I am sure there is more. Everything was just gone over and checked out perfectly so this car is built to last. I can send more photos a videos by text or email to anyone that would like some.

The car is a heavily optioned with 3LZ, Navigation, HUD, and Heated seats.

I work for a Chevrolet dealership and they can assist you if you need financing and all the paper work will be handled by them to make it easier for myself and the buyer. I will have all the fluids changed and fully serviced before it leaves and it will be perfectly detailed also.

Please call or text me 24/7 at 863-241-8998 and I will be happy to answer any questions that you may have. The car is located in Winter Haven, FL and is able to be view and driven at anytime. The price is $37,500 OBO. I am in no rush to sell it and I love the car but it is time to let it go.

The miles will go up as I drive the car almost daily and on the weekends. The miles are 45,563 as of today.

Attached Images

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote