The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Board of Inquiry®

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Board of Inquiry® Got a problem with someone you had a dealing with? Can't get it resolved and no other recourse presents itself? Had an especially good transaction with someone? Looking for info on a dealer?

Unread 08-21-2010, 12:33 PM   #11
79VetteL82

Name : Bill Cousins
79VetteL82 has disabled reputation
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch91 View Post
Been trying to get in touch w Larry. Finally someone answered-his wife. she said they're longer doing the corvette work. I need to have my transaxle looked at for leaks. Any suggestions?
I know this is an old post but here is some new info. Larry just removed, rebuilt and reinstalled my differential last week (Aug 2010). He bead blasted and painted everything, used all new parts including u-joints, bolts, nuts, washers, etc. Also installed new adjustable struts so rear camber can be easily set. He did all this with several trips to my house in Mandarin. Yes, a bit slow but very professional work and reasonable.
79VetteL82 is offline   Reply With Quote