The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 06-02-2016, 12:45 AM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default Newly Restored 1985 Corvette C4 Z51- MUST SELL-$8,999 (Miami, Fl)

$8,999.

I'm selling my fully restored Z51 1985 Corvette C4 with 7 speeds (4+3 Overdrive Doug Nash Transmission - 1987) manual transmission. I'm the 2nd owner of this car. This car started as a "barn find". The car had been in garage storage for over 22 years when I found it and decided to restore it. The odometer read 162,685 miles and all of the fiberglass panels were in tact and no cracks. Like all restoration projects I underestimated and overspent. The project took over a year and a half (1.5 years). The entire car is practically new with new paint and well over $15k in parts and labor. The car has only been driven 1,176 miles after the engine rebuild and restoration. I built this car to keep it but I'm selling because I have a new project that is taking up space, time and money. CLEAN TITLE. NO ACCIDENTS. TITLE IN HAND. GARAGE KEPT.

During the restoration process I kept the integrity of the car with improvements to performance. This includes an underdrive pulley kit and AIR pump delete along with porting the intake plenum, and an Edlebrock High-flow intake manifold for improving airflow from the air box to the engine. The A.C. is not installed but I will include all of the NEW components that just need to be installed (condenser, new evaporator canister, new blower motor and hoses.) I will also include ALL documentation (original purchase documents and service records from first owner), all of the receipts from my cost (for part warranties) and photos of the restoration process. Finally, I will include the original Corvette saw blade wheels that came with the car. This will be one of the nicest and cleanest 30-year-old Corvette's you'll find. This car handle's like on rails and with an open exhaust has a great sound and fast pick-up. Many, Many Extras

Engine: - Chevy 350 Small block engine TPI. A complete rebuild but only kept the heads and block. Replaced valves, valve springs, seals (fel-pro), rocker arms, pushrods, mild-cam, cam bearings, re-honed cylinders with no bore over, camshaft, etc. Work done by South Florida Machine Shop., New: timing chain, fuel injectors , Edlebrock aluminum valve covers, Edlebrock High Flow Performance Intake Manifold, EGR, Ported and ported intake plenum, oil pressure sender, fuel pressure sender unit and pump, distributor HEI unit, Coil, MSD Ignition Cap and MSD Super conductor spark plug Wires, and MORE

Braking: New; rebuilt brake calipers front and rear, rotors, brake pads, master cylinder, Stainless steel braided brake lines front and rear

Suspension & Steering: New; Front Polyurethane suspension bushings, Control arms upper and lower refurbished, upper and lower ball joints (Moog), Front and Rear OEM Bilsetin Shocks (Part of original Z51 Package), rebuilt power steering rack, tires, 18" RUFF wheels -- (Will include original OEM saw blade wheels) and MORE.

Cooling: New; Radiator motor fan, Performance oversized aluminum radiator, radiator hoses, intake air temperature sensor, custom made high-temperature and flexible transmission oil cooler lines, A.C high temp and low temp switches.

Interior:
All new leather seats and carpeting as well as new embroidered Corvette logo mats by Coverking . Entire cabin was heat shielded with sound dampening. New OEM targa blue glass targa top .

Newly painted to original color

Exhaust: Melrose Smooth flow ceramic coated performance headers with "X" crossover pipes and Magnaflow C4 LT1 Catback Dual exhaust mufflers with tips

Transmission: 1987 Dough Nash 4+3 Overdrive transmission with new; drive shaft joints, fluids in transmission and rear axle, clutch, clutch slave cylinder

Electronic: New rebuilt ECM computer and refurbished digital sash display.

Total Cost of Upgrades and Replacements: $15,670

Ultra clean engine bay with new components and complete engine rebuild with upgrades.

Front View of hood. New paint job with new badging all around

New leather seats, refurbished interior door panels, new window switches, power driver seat operational as well as all power doors and locks. New carpeting and floor mats, new leather steering wheel

Additional view of interior refurbishment. Cluster clear and readable. New ECM

Rear view. New paint job all around. New cracks in fiberglass panels. Garage kept for 22 years +

Additional rear view. New paint job all around. New cracks in fiberglass panels. Garage kept for 22 years +

Side view showcasing new paint job and new aftermarket wheels and tires. Will include original saw blade wheels.

Side view showcasing new paint job and new aftermarket wheels and tires. Headlamps are new as well as new headlamp motors. Power locks and windows working.

Car is locate din Miami Florida.
For more info call or text me Carlos: three 0 5. 321. seven eight five three. or DM me. Thanks

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote