The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > Movie Reviews

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Movie Reviews As requested! This forum might save us some $$ on movies that should have been left on the cutting room floor...

Unread 07-21-2014, 07:05 PM   #1
vett boy

Name :
vett boy has disabled reputation
Default Jersey Boys

Took my wife to see the movie Sunday afternoon .Theater had a few old people and one fellow who attempted an off tune singalong .The two hours kept checking the time .Not bad but not great good rental prospect in a couple years .
vett boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2014, 01:12 PM   #2
Cor66Vette

Name :
Cor66Vette has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by vett boy View Post
...The two hours kept checking the time .Not bad but not great good rental prospect in a couple years .
RENTAL??? Couple of YEARS??? Ha Ha ... more like TV in a couple of months. Goes to show, that even with all the hype for a flick, a movie still has to speak for itself.
Cor66Vette is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2014, 07:46 PM   #3
vett boy

Name :

I think the Broadway play would be good and I could sharpen up on my social skills
Unread 07-24-2014, 12:45 PM   #4
Cor66Vette

Name :
Cor66Vette has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by vett boy View Post
I think the Broadway play would be good and I could sharpen up on my social skills
Your social skills seem okay to me ,,,
Cor66Vette is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2014, 02:09 PM   #5
vett boy

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cor66Vette View Post
Your social skills seem okay to me ,,,
My wife has a PHD and is very proper etc etc keep that in mind .About 20 years ago just before Christmas I was waiting for a hardware store to open early one morning .I'll admit that a lot of times I look a little like a street person with burn holes in my jacket and torn jeans .A man walked by and quicky stuck a $20 bill in my pocket and briskly walked off .I ran back to the car realizing it was twenty bucks "look Nancy breakfast money 'Was she ever pizzed ,I mean rip chit and drove me down the street to a Salvation Army bell ringer .Nancy demanded I place the twenty and add twenty for my sins I went to give the bell ring $40 and she wouldn't take it because she said I looked like I needed it more than the salvation Army .(never told the wife).

I try but I just can't get to sophistication at any level .I got a haircut today and the barber said "see ya next year "