The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 07-23-2011, 07:36 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default 01 Z06 Black/Mod Red -$24,900

2001 BLACK/MOD RED Z06 - $24,900
I bought the car with 55k on it from Florida. I got 26.7 mpg on the way back.
Current Mileage – 66k
Exterior – Black
Interior – Mod Red
Location - Bethel, CT
Mods:

-Full exhaust(long tubes, catless x pipe and corsa pace car catback)
-vararam intake
-MS4 cam kit
-Powerbond lower pulley
-Fully built 6spd trans
-Centerforce DFX clutch
-Kirban short shifter
-Chrome Z06 rims powder coated black with chrome lips
-EBC Yellow race compound brake pads
-Brembo Rotors (Not slotted or drilled)
-Stainless steel Brake lines.
-Motul 600 brake and clutch fluid-Nitto 555R-II 305/35/18 rear and 275/40/17 front.
-All lights painted black with the same PPG paint on car
-Lowered on stock bolts
-5% tint on 3 windows with 50% on entire windshield
-Shorty antenna
-435rwhp
This is a really fast car. Oil has been changed every 2000 miles with Valvoline synthetic. No oil burning issues. No HUD. It drives amazing. It is perfectly fine with stop-go traffic even with the cam and is a beast with throttle on. Handles amazing. This car can be driven to the track as it sits and perform very well and then drive home as it sits comfortably I might add. I have NEVER tracked the car. These tires make the car grip really well in dry weather and perform just fine in the rain. No problems whatsoever. The race pads do not squeal or fade and the car stops on a dime even on the first hard stop on a cold morning! The tires and pads just get better in performance as they heat up. Car has been driven in rain a couple of times since I got caught it in it. NEVER SEEN SNOW. It sounds so amazing. Looks great/turns heads. Goes fast and Handles extremely well. It honestly makes me smile every time I get in it. I promise the same sensation for the buyer. It will turn heads GUARENTEED!!! Mechanically the car is a 10. Interior is a 10 the stock seats are in really good condition. Exterior is an 8. The paint is actually really nice. The only problem is that right down the center of the hood the paint is bubbling. That’s about 2.5 inches in diameter. A few bubbles on the roof. You won’t notice it from 5 feet away. The front bumper has a couple of rock chips. Reason for sale: moving to New York City. Below are a few pictures from my phone. I can get a video for anybody who requests it.

Extra’s that I’m willing to let go with the car for a fair price. Note – these are NOT installed.-GT3 race seats – these are black leather with red stitching. The bottom and back cushions are red Alcantara. These look exactly like the Caravaggio seats without any Z06 logo. Keep in mind the Mod Red interior.
-PFADT adjustable shocks Brand new
-PFADT control arm bushings polyurethane Brand new
-Plugs brand new
-Wires brand new
-PFADT adjustable street sway bars

Bottom line: You will love this car. I have no doubt in my mind.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote