The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 09-18-2023, 04:52 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 2000 Corvette Convertible 6400 orig miles

Model year 2000
Body style Convertible
Color exterior Torch red
Color Interior Light oak
Mileage “6400”
Serial # 1G1YY32GXY5110374
Motor LS1 350 hp
Transmission 4speed Auto
Tires New High Performance Continentals O221
Battery New Optima Deep Cycle

Comments: yes this Corvette has “6400” original miles on the clock. The car has never seen the rain. It has been covered in an enclosed garage all of its life. The paint looks showroom fresh. The paint has never been washed and there are no swirl marks. The interior has leather Sport Seats and the overall condition of the interior is perfect. I recently took the car to my Corvette dealer where I had a certified Corvette technician do a thorough inspection of the car. A copy of inspection is in with the pictures. This Corvette is highly optioned. There is a picture of the original Bill of Sale listing all the options. A picture of the cars service history is also present. The polished aluminum wheels have no blemishes.
I bought this Corvette on impulse, it was to perfect and to rare to pass on it. The problem is I was looking for a manual transmission car and not one with a Auto trans. I am in the later stages of my life and I want a sports car with a manual transmission as my final car. This Vette is bone stock factory original. It has been checked out from front to back.. It will make someone a great car. The car is here in The Villages. I am selling this Vette and will be buying one with a manual transmission. If you are serious make an appointment to come see it. This is like owning a new Corvette
Price $24,950 Located in central Florida
Matt beauzapp@yahoo.com

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote