The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 07-29-2016, 12:09 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default • FS: 2005. Z06 ” body”. Highly modded. 750WHP. Former Andy Green (A&A) personal car

First: This is a long add with lots of info and pics.(if I was interested, I would want all this info) :thumbs:

This car was Andy Greens (A&A Corvette owner) personal car.
Link to Andy’s original add: http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-c...ale.html:cool:

Andy sold the car to forum member RAINMAKER in late 2007.
:cool:
RAINMAKERS add: http://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/...sonal-car.html
Andy’s words:
“This car had been built from the ground up. Here is a list (at least the things I can remember)of what has been done to the car.

Engine: New LS7 block with forged crank, rods, pistons etc.
Comp Cams 230-240 115 LSA cam. ARP head and main studs.
Fully ported LS7 heads with stainless exhaust valves, titanium intake valves, dual springs, titanium retainers, hardened spring bases etc.
Compression ratio is 10.4.
Engine and supercharger have less than 2000 miles.
Custom 8 rib pulley system with 8" balancer.
A&A Supercharger system with T Trim head unit.
It also has my custom fuel system capable of supporting big power.
DeWitt's radiator with oil cooler.
The coated headers were custom built by Nick at American Racing headers with a hand built 4 into 1 merge collector.
The entire driveline was replaced just a few days ago and has less than 100 miles on it.
The old driveline was fine, but I got a killer deal on this one from Rodney at RPM transmissions!
It's a BRAND NEW Z06 trans and diff. These are bigger and stronger than the standard C6. Both were gone through by RPM transmissions to their Level V standards.
Both have hardened shafts, micropolished gears, and all the killer upgrades that RPM is known for.
The car has our custom coilover suspension. Even as low as the car rides, it is very smooth and does not bottom even on the largest "rollers" It also has Hotchkis sway bars.
Brakes are 14" Wilwood 6 piston front and 4 piston rear.
Every body part was removed for painting when the Z06 conversion was performed. All parts are OE. The paint job is outstanding. It puts a factory job to shame. The conversion and paint cost over $12000 even with my discounts!
Even the interior was converted. The seats are from a 2007 Z06 and do have functioning seat heaters. They are Ebony with grey accents. The steering wheel is a new 06 unit.
The car has a nice welded in, powdercoated roll bar as well.
With a YSI head unit, Methanol injection and race gas it made 889 RWHP.
Right now it has a T Trim, no meth and pump gas and makes around 750. It's actually much nicer to drive like this.
The car itself is an 05 with all options including navigation and has 15,000 miles.”
**End Andy’s add*** (I deleted from Andys add items that have been changed)
**begin RAINMAKERS**
It has a boost gauge, fuel pressure gauge and shift light on the A-pillar.
CCW T10 18x13 rear wheels, 18x10 front wheels.
It has a full-width rear spoiler.
When I bought the car from Andy, I told him I wanted a conservative tune that wouldn’t give me trouble. It makes 750-RWHP on 91 octane (no meth). The car passed emissions testing in California.

The car has been garaged 100% of the time I’ve owned it. I’ve never driven it out of the Austin area. I’ve never raced it. The car is a 2005, and has 17,996 miles. It has every option including HUD, NAV, and seat heaters. It has a clean carfax, and a clear title. The car looks great, runs great, and needs nothing.
**End Rainmakers add*** (I deleted from Rainmakers add items that have been changed)
:cheers:
Finally my add: (items added or changed since 1/2012) OEM hoodliner w/C6 logo, Florida legal tint, Holley chrome valve covers, Airbrushed matching(machine silver w/black lettering) fuel rail covers, Lloyds mats, BFG g-force 335/30ZR18’s on the rear CCW ‘s, BFG g-force 275/35ZR18’s on the front CCW’s Billy Boat Bullets provide the sound now, All the items below were installed and completed via Stage 6 Motorsports 5/24/16:
Install Clutch and Rear Main Seal
RAM Automotive 60-2100 Pro Street dual disc LS 6 Bolt
Parts RAM Hydraulic Release Bearings 78170 (Factory Release Bearing was never upgraded and does not
properly work with RAM Clutch)
Chevrolet Performance Rear Main Seals 89060436
Chevrolet Oil Filter PF46E
Mobil 1 Synthetic Oil 5w-30
NGK V-Power 4177 TR6
MSD Wires 32813 Spark Plug Wires, Super Conductor, Spiral, 8.5mm, Black, Multi-Angle Boots, Oil Change and Spark Plug Change
Radiator and Cooler Flush
Serpentine Drive Belt Gates K080922
GM 15250411 A/C Hose Assembly
GM A/C O-Ring 52456067
R134A Freon GM Neutral Safety Clutch Switch 14094368 Total $4297.12

I have put over 22k miles on the car in last 3 and half years, All fun ! I don’t race but I have been faster than a few of the vipers and pony cars in the next lane. It makes too much power to launch, even with the drag radials it had on it when I bought it. I removed the Z06 badges without knowing that there are mounting holes in the OEM wide fenders. Thus the current supercharged 427 badges, not my favorite part of the car but I personally wanted the Z badges off, just a me thing. You can hear the SC whistle and the cam lope….it’s almost therapeutic to listen to and then to drive- Holy **** !
There is a very narrow market for this car and the buyer will probably be like me, see who’s car it was and that it was his personal car !... built in his shop !! I think Andy had it sold within a couple of hours via this forum and the gent I got from sold it on the 3rd day. The 04 c5 stroker that I bought via this forum a few years back was also an A&A project and it too was a badass when I bought it, drove it from the Ca. end of interstate 10 to my end here in Fl ,and sold it 30k miles later to another forum brother whom was blown away by its condition with over 60k miles on the build !!

Car has 40,300 miles on it as of 7/25/16 and “everything” on it works flawlessly. The car needs nothing as it sits !
$38,500 obo (low ballers will not get a reply)

*full discloser: on 5/23/2015 while parked curbside at a local cruise-in, a brother cruiser in a sc 32 ford with either a throttle or a foot issue ran into the left rear quarter and tire/wheel on my vette in addition to rear-ending his buds chevy 2 ! …his insurance co. (Grundy) had to replace my left rear quarter & rocker panels, wheel, spindle & hub. No frame or alignment issues.
I have attached 2 accident pics……also the driver’s side seat has the “usual” bolster wear !!..I am blessed with a fat a$$ = bolster wear. I have a Carfax dated 7/12/16 available
I have a copy of the A&A dyno sheet (can be seen on Rainmakers add)
I have the receipt for all the work done at Stage 6 on 5/24/16
There is a lien on the car (Fl has paperless/digital titles)

All pics (except the last 2) were taken 7/23,24 & 25 2016

PM me the forum for initial inquiries. Then if necessary we can text, talk or e-mail.
:cheers:

:( :( :( :(

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote