• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Hello ... New Guy Here

CousinVinny

This is my first experience with a forum and although I am very computer literate I am a little overwhelmed. Please be gentle with me. :rolleyes:.

I recently purchased what has become the 17th Vette that I've owned after a 4 year period without one. My new ride is a Nassau Blue 2000 Coupe. She has just turned 50K miles and has been very well cared for.

Minor upgrades include a K&N cold air induction system, Bendix Titanium brake pads with cross drilled and slotted rotors, Bosch Platinum 4+ plugs & wires, and a 160 degree thermostat.

I'll be getting the Hypertech Power Programmer from the previous owner this weekend. I am hoping to upgrade the exhaust system soon.

Hey Vinny,

:welcome: to the site!!!:dancer01:
WOW, 17th vette!?? i'm on my 1st. :hehehe:

Anyhow, jump right in, and make yourself right at home. Most of us don't bite.:thumbsup:

:welcome::welcome: to the Forum. Wow, 17 vettes-enough for a nice musuem or show room. Let's see some pics soon. :thumbsup:

:welcome:

Nassau Blue is a beautiful color:thumbsup:

Welcome to the site. Great group of folks here and a lot to see and do.

See if you can post some pics?

Yeah, welcome to the club. Wish I had bought Corvettes a LONG time ago. I can kick myself now. I really hate the fact that I missed my chance to own a midyear C2 when they were relatively reasonably priced. :banghead:

Thanks everybody, for the warm welcome. Unfortunately I owned my other Vette's before the days of digital camera's, (or at least before I owned one:shrug01:), so I won't be posting any of those pictures. I do plan on taking some of the new car in the next week so I'll get those on asap.

Looking forward to getting to know all of you ... even the ones that bite!

:welcome::welcome:

GLAD YOU JOINED !!!!

I dont know if you like to do any track events or not but we have one coming up October 18th in Starke, Fl about 20 miles from Gainesville !!

I posted something about the event , I need to go find it and take it to the top..

anyway WELCOME !!!!!!!!!

Back