• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

New guy

danddvette

not real good with computers,trying to figure out how this site works.just bought my 1994 vette,this makes #3.i live in brooksville fl. this seems like a pretty good place to hook up with other fiberglass freaks to exchange ideas.well, any advise on how i can better navigate this site would be helpful.i have alot of ideas of what i want to do,im just not sure if what im planning is the most effective way to go.......so i figure this is a start.look forward to meeting some great people.

Hey danddvette,

:dancer01: Welcome to the forum.:wavey:

I hope it's okay that I moved your post to the "welcome room", so that It'll get its due attention.

Again, :welcome:

~Ray

Im still trying to figure out how and where to post chat etc. im glad i found this site.if anyone has any suggestions as to the easiest way to communicate on this site help me out....please. this is the first time ive ever used a chat room type thing.I just bought a1994 vette this is the third one ive owned.my first vette was a 1991 lt1...2nd was a c-5...this time im back with the c-4 style.I dont know what it is about the c-4's but hands down its my favorite.Im not sure whether i want to supercharge or turbo this one,ive heard good and bad about both,i guess like anything else ,if its done right both are pretty bad ass!!!!any opinions???

Welcome to the site........ :welcome:

We have a testing area here where you can try out the various features related to posting threads and replies -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17. That will probably help you get your feet wet just using a message board system like this.

As for the chat, well, I don't believe anyone is using that feature at all. The few times I've seen someone in there, they apparently went into the chat room and never logged out of it, so they really weren't in there when I checked.

Would be nice to get some participation in the chat room, but haven't come up with any real good ideas on how to make that happen.

But the rest of this site is probably worth hanging around for..... :hehehe:

Glad you've joined in .This is Forum is much more like family and very forgiving for basic errors.(and most big ones):D

hey thanks for the welcome im glad i found this site. I hope im responding in the right area. im not sure if i should be responding under my own thread or not

Welcome.... I've been through a few corvettes myself. When I was in the military, I'd buy one at my duty station and then sell it before I left. I had a few I should have kept.... Red 70 big block with air and 4 spd comes to mind....:nonod: Oh well. Driving a C5Z06 now and absolutely love it.

Howdy!....

from another glassed ass Vette owner! :wavey:

Just a bit of advice around this crew...keep your hand on your wallet (:hehehe:), keep the beer flowing...and bring a lawn chair in order to sit for a time listening to all the BS that will be passed around. :rofl1:

If the BS is about Corvettes, then its good BS! :lmao:

Yeah Dan , welcome abaord for sure. a 94 ha?

Plenty of good things to say about C-4's for sure.
Like smaller interior space that for sure wrap's around you. The seat's were the BEST in my personal opinion.
NASA Jack as a racer would most likely agree with me.
And as for the folk's in here. well I believe they too are the best.
Like the C-4 seats I spoke of, this site and it's member's in -deed wrap themselves around their co folks and have always found some way to help however they can with new comer's to the site.
Now be forwarned, we all love pic's. The more the pic's the better.
Myself, I lead that group.
Rich and Shadow will walk ya through whatever site help you need.
(I always take advantage of using Rich and Shadow's talent) The big cheezes, the multi talanted dual of wrap your butt in fiberglass, site so to speak.

Anyway, welcome aboard, very happy to have you.

Spice:dancer01::welcome:

big block....wooooo.nothing like cubic inches,unlimited possibilities.how did those older vettes handle anyway?ive never had the opportunity for the experence.i know they were more narrow but did they "roll" in tight turns like the older cars did or were they still tight for there time?

nasa jack, there gonna have to fight the wife for the wallet......as for the beer and lawn chair......well im a happy drunk and bull**** is delicious!!!!!!!!!!!! yea buddy

Back