• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Hi everybody!

Hi Folks,
My name is Charles I reside in Oviedo, FL.
I've been a long time Corvette lover, been able to drive a handful in the past.

I work for a marketing company that specializes in Luxury lifestyle events geared towards the automotive crowd.

From time to time I will post up about event's in the region that I believe some of you might be interested in. I WILL NOT SPAM THE FORUMS. I don't play that game and have no respect for those that use that tactic.

I look forward to chatting with you all and learning more about the Corvette vehicle line that you all know so well.

Regards,
Charles :thumbsup:

:welcome:to our humble abode:wavey:

Always happy to have information regarding new/upcoming events, even if they're not specifically Corvette related.:thumbsup:

Enojy the forum, it's people and all it has to offer.

Welcome aboard:wavey:

welcome!!!!!!!!!!! Im new also.you'll love it here,just meeting everyone myself,but you wont find a nicer bunch of folks anywhere.I own a company that transports fine autos and exotics,keep me in mind???? danddtransfer1@yahoo.com have fun!!! :welcome::welcome::wavey:

Sure will. Send me your info and rates, type of vehicle you use to transport. Charles@RSAevents.com
I have a few friends that ship their exotics from the north down to FL for services and restorations. Would be happy to pass along the info to them.:thumbsup:

Welcome aboard Charles, and yes I do the Orlando

Orlando Car's n coffee event's. Heck it's right out the back gate of Heathrow where I live.
Real nice group of fella's. My Mallett is on their web site. Rather I should say, the left front tire / wheel and fender is posted on their site.
Not sure how many times I have to go to the meet in order to get the entire pic of the Mallett, however, seeing as it's not a Enzo Ferrari, or Lambo, or Aston Martin, ect, ect, I guess I'm lucky to even get a fender shot, LOL.
Anyway, this Corvette site is all about the love and thrill's of our American Born Muscle Corvette's. Best of all are the Owner's and member's for sure.
Enjoy the site, enjoy the folks and when you need to have your hair blow off your head, give us a shout.

Almost forgot, orlandoCarzncafe will meet agin this Sept. 27th Saturday.EVERYONE is welcome.......BUT get there early for coffee (8:30 am)

Spice:welcome:

Last edited:
Back