• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

New Guy in Martin co.

:welcome::welcome: to newbie GillyG. Great group of folks here and yes we like to see pics of your RIDE. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

:welcome:

Tell us a bit about yourself and your ride so we can get to know you better. Pics are ALWAYS welcome here! :thumbsup:

Welcome aboard:welcome:

You've found not only the best, well the only place on the web, dedicated to the FLORIDA Corvette owner:thumbsup:

Great people here. Always willing to help and full of...uh...information:rofl1:

(and we like to oke around a lot too!)

welcome aboard and thanks for joining us:thumbsup:

I will be picking the car up tuesday, so no pics yet but it is a 1996 CE.

Attachments

• 96ce 2.JPG
    96ce 2.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 49
A little about me...I am a project manager mostly involved in the Everglades restoration program. I love fishing!!! and spend most of my time with my family. 1 wife, 1 very dramatic 7 year old little girl, 1 awesome 17 year old son, 2 cats, and a black lab named Gus.

Attachments

• da buggy 2.JPG
    da buggy 2.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 50
  • Local hangout.JPG
    Local hangout.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 47
you're probably right, but like my wife always says...and I quote"Just because you want one doesn't mean I'm going to let you get it":NoNo:

Back