The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > General BS forum

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

General BS forum I guess this will be for anything that would seem to be off topic in any other forum here. Just general shootin' the breeze kind of topics.

Unread 06-27-2007, 07:12 AM   #1
88vert

Name :
88vert has disabled reputation
Default Read this it's true! Something has to be done!

Call your Representative and tell him you want none of this amnesty bill that the Senate voted in!
Subject: *Let's say I break into your house

A lady wrote the best letter in the Editorials in ages!!! It explains things better than all the baloney you hear on TV.

Her point:

Recently large demonstrations have taken place across the country protesting the fact that Congress is finally addressing the issue of illegal immigration.

Certain people are angry that the US might protect its own borders, might make it harder to sneak into this country and, once here, to stay indefinitely.

Let me see if I correctly understand the thinking behind these protests. Let's say I break into your house.

Let's say that when you discover me in your house, you insist that I leave.

But I say, "I've made all the beds and washed the dishes and did the laundry and swept the floors. I've done all the things you don't like to do.I'm hard-working and honest
(except for when I broke into your house)..

According to the protesters:

You are Required to let me stay in your house
You are Required to add me to your family's insurance plan
You are Required to Educate my kids
You are Required to Provide other benefits to me & to my family

(my husband will do all of your yard work because he is also hard-working and honest, except for that breaking in part).

If you try to call the police or force me out, I will call my friends who will picket your house carrying signs that proclaim my RIGHT to be there.

It's only fair, after all, because you have a nicer house than I do, and I'm just trying to better myself. I'm a hard-working and honest, person, except for well, you know, I did break into your house.

And what a deal it is for me!!!

I live in your house, contributing only a fraction of the cost of my keep, and there is nothing you can do about it.
Without being accused of cold, being uncaring, selfish, prejudiced, with bigoted behavior.

Oh yeah, I DEMAND that you to learn MY LANGUAGE!!! so you can communicate with me.

Why can't people see how ridiculous this is?! Only in America ..if you agree, pass it on(in English).
Share it if you see the value of it.

If not blow it off.........
along with your future Social Security
funds, and a lot of other things.

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows.
Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

This crap is true and it makes me want to puke! Please pass this on to anyone who will listen...
88vert is offline   Reply With Quote