The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 06-17-2011, 10:22 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default 1995 Competition Yellow Corvette For Sale 6 speed

I am selling my baby..

It has 105,000 miles and runs like a dream, absolutely no oil leaks or problems what so ever. The clutch is great and there is no hesitations.

At the beginning of the summer I installed new pads and rotors all around (slotted in front), new ZR1 rims all around, new Vredstien Rubber all around (about 1,500 miles on the tires) 285's in the front and 315's in the rear, new plugs, flushed cooling system, changed manual transmission fluids plus more.. While we were in there we checked everything else out and all looked great.

I drove the car up from Florida, I have only owned it sadly for 6 months or so and I hate to see it go!

I started to change the weatherstripping however only found time to do one side, I have a box full of new weatherstripping for the entire car (purchased the whole kit from wilcox) There are some very little leaks when you wash the car on the passenger side window.

Everything works perfect with the exception of the passive entry system.

There are no dash lights or engine lights on and never has been since I have owned it.

The inside is about a 6 or 7 out of 10, I re dyed the black leather seats early in the summer, there is a crack in the drink holder (center console plastic) the black carpets are good, all the power locks, windows and seats work like a charm.

I have an extra targa top that is tinted black as well as the yellow one. I have a full 2 book set of the original service manuals (paid $150 for em)

The exterior is about a 7 out of 10, not a show car however looks great. The body kit was painted at a latter time, in certain lighting situations you can tell.

I have a clean title and am ready to sell it. Making a large cash real estate purchase or would never sell this awesome driving machine!

$9,000 obo.

Not sure what email I have on file here but the best way to reach me is by phone: 585-519-6506

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote