The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Flea Market

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Flea Market For Sale | Wanteds | Anything BUT Corvette stuff here, please. Let fellow CorvetteFlorida members know what you have to sell or are looking for.

Unread 01-01-2009, 01:35 PM   #1
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough
Exclamation Barrett M82A1 - 50BMG Semiautomatic Rifle - PRICE REDUCED!

Yeah, I've decided I am going to move this one out. I've got two others (M95 and M99) that I may keep. This one is just too darned big and heavy for me to haul around any longer. By the time I would carry it down to my shooting area, I would have to take a nap to recover from it.

Anyway, comes with three magazines and the original Pelican (?) water tight case it came in. I bought it in 1997 and have fired it maybe a dozen times, only putting two rounds in the mags at a time.

The scope is a Shepherd scope with the ranging reticle designed for the .50BMG cartridge's ballistics.

This will be put up on GunBroker eventually, but I'm going to try listing it on a local Tallahassee gun forum first to see if I can sell it locally. I'm sure there aren't many of these around that someone can buy without a paper trail, so if I can deliver it to someone locally, it would be best all around that way. I'm guess shipping would be around $100 or better for this whopper.

Asking price and reserve will be at $10,000. Now only $7,000, but stipulations are that the gun must be picked up in person (north Florida) and paid for with CASH.

Last edited by Rich Z; 03-07-2011 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Price reduced! - Sale fell through after 2 years...
Rich Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2009, 01:35 PM   #2
Rich Z

More pics.......

Unread 01-01-2009, 01:36 PM   #3
Rich Z

Last one.....

Unread 01-01-2009, 02:37 PM   #4
Rich Z

Here's a pretty interesting video about the Barrett M82 -> http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...68854193756605

Audio is out of sync with the video, so it's a little tough to follow at times, but still rather interesting, nonetheless....
Unread 01-07-2009, 07:02 PM   #5
Rich Z

Last call on this fellas. I'm going to be listing it on GunBroker pretty shortly....

This is probably one of the only Barretts you can get where there won't be a paper trail to you in case they get banned with the new administration coming in. I expect at the very least that sales will cease and only ones grandfathered in will still be in circulation. Look at what happened to prices on full automatic weapons when the government shut down new production of transferrable units....... They are pretty much out of reach ($$) except for the well heeled gun collector any longer.

The two other ones I have are plenty for me to play with..... I want to have some extra cash to finally get a garage built. So I can live without this one for that kind of tradeoff....
Unread 01-27-2009, 02:19 AM   #6
Rich Z

SOLD!!
Unread 03-07-2011, 06:03 PM   #7
Rich Z

Well this gun is back on the market. I worked with the buyer for over two years, and he just could not come up with the balance to pay in full, and doesn't look like things will change in the real near future.

So it's back up for sale. Price is reduced to $7,000 since I have already received some funds for this gun. This price is only offered if someone will physically take the gun in person and pay with dead presidents on the spot.

If anyone wants to contact me via phone, please call (850) 926-6248.

Thanks...
Unread 03-07-2011, 07:49 PM   #8
mickeystoysz16
I have stripes

Name :
mickeystoysz16 is on a distinguished road

Damn I have always wanted one of those. Actually fired one while in the Army. I am not sure if any of the really special rounds are available to the public, but do you know if they sell the SLAP (Sabot Light Armor Piercing) rounds that contain the tungsten penetraiting rods?
2004 Z06 Corvette Z16 Commemorative Edition #770
2004 Silverado LS 5.3L SWB
1969 Camaro SS RS 396/350HP TH400

Members I have met:
LEJ_ZO6, JCB_NJB, als2052, Phil @ Tampa Tuning, Riceman, C5CHICK, Kap142

Last edited by mickeystoysz16; 03-07-2011 at 07:56 PM.
mickeystoysz16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2011, 09:01 PM   #9
Rich Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoysz16 View Post
Damn I have always wanted one of those. Actually fired one while in the Army. I am not sure if any of the really special rounds are available to the public, but do you know if they sell the SLAP (Sabot Light Armor Piercing) rounds that contain the tungsten penetraiting rods?
Actually I have seen them offered for sale a while back. But from what I understand, they require a special barrel chamber, and it is also not recommended to fire them in a gun with a muzzle brake attached. The sabot can impact the muzzle brake with some potentially unpleasant results.

I do have a bunch of the AP, incendiary, and API rounds that I bought when that sort of stuff was much easier to find. Even bought some of the Raufoss rounds that I was able to locate. And I also reloaded some of the spotter/tracer rounds into .50BMG cartridges which are a real hoot to play with.

I really should shoot my other .50s one of these days. I haven't even sighted in that model 95 yet. Put on a new Nightforce scope when I bought it and just set it in the vault.

Anyway, I seriously doubt there are very many of these available that can be purchased without a NICS check or FFL paperwork....
Unread 03-07-2011, 09:25 PM   #10
LS2POWA
Team Afterhours Member

Name : Corey Metz
LS2POWA is on a distinguished road

Take payments? hahah. If I wasnt getting married this year, I would try to be over this like white on rice. My fiance asked me what other guns I want, and this is literally the only gun I want to add to my collection.

Guess I will have to keep dreaming, glws sale man, thats a beautiful piece of armory.