The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 07-19-2013, 05:34 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default F/S: 2005 Triple Black Vert (M6) with 37k...$20,000

I’m putting the Vette up for sale, and thought I would give forum members first crack at it before I venture to Craigslist and autotrader.com. LOCATED IN CENTRAL FLORIDA. Below is all the info I have on the vehicle:

2005 Chevy Corvette Convertible (Manual 6 speed) Base

Color: Triple Black

Miles: 36,850

Not original owner, have owned it for 2 ½ years now.

Title: Clean Florida title in hand

Carfax: Will show 1 accident with airbags deployed. Accident happened before I purchased the vehicle. which I can provide

Aftermarket Equipment:
Borla Sport exhaust, LG 1 ¾ headers with x-pipe, ported stock intake manifold. Ported and polished stock throttle body. Vararam Intake. Blacked out side-markers

Pros: I’ve maintained it as well as possible since I’ve owned the vehicle when it came to basic fluids and oil changes. Vehicle has been garage kept 80% of the time during my ownership. Car drives great with no issues on that end.

Cons: vehicle was in an accident. Both fenders have been re-painted. Hood and Front bumper were replaced. Currently ABS and Air bag light are on. Needs new ABS sensor, and left front impact sensor.

This was a project car for me so I’m not going to say things like “ it’s never seen rain” or anything to that fact. Vehicle for me shows a 7/10 and that’s just my honest opinion. I will try to answer as any questions to the best of my knowledge. I’ve priced the Car accordingly keeping everything in mind (accident and issues), and have done lots of research…including KBB, Manheim Auction data, and what is currently for sale with similar options and mileage. If you don’t think it’s fairly priced and you are interested PM and we can talk about it and maybe come up with something. I’m not in a hurry to sell, so please only interested people……

Aking Price: $20,000.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote