• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Our trip to San Francisco (PICS)Maybe???

ynkedad

Wassup!!!
Just finished putting our road trip pics on the puter. We put just over 7k miles on the c6 in 3 weeks on the road.:dancer01:
Here are a few photos.
17miledrMonterey1.jpg

Vacation030.jpg

Speedy.jpg

SanFrancoast.jpg

17miledriveMontereyCA.jpg

I take it you weren't on those winding mountain roads when you hit that 145 mph mark....... :eek:

naaa

we took hwy 50 back as far as we could , then detoured because a lot of the states ahead were having BAD weather. Somone told me that the loneliest road in Nevada was a great place to open her up a bit.:yesnod:

Drove from FL to Monterey in my 57 in 2002 and buried the speedo on 50 in NV (though this pic was in CO - I just couldn't take my hand off the wheel to take a pic at 140!:eek:) I also put about 7k on my car (though at times a/c would've been nice...).

rtcofast.jpg

Absolutely stunning photos. I'd love to see them in hi-resolution. They would make great wallpaper!

Thr funny thing Is...

:crazy03: The funny thing is, my wife kept picking on me everytime I took a pic with the car in it. Her contention is that I have more photos of It than anything else.:D

ynkedad said:
:crazy03: The funny thing is, my wife kept picking on me everytime I took a pic with the car in it. Her contention is that I have more photos of It than anything else.:D

I certainly know I do. I must have 300-400 shots of the Vette! Everytime I take some, I do different angles or just a lot of shots in case I make a mistake. Different settings too.

Great Pics :thumbsup: Wife and i was in San Franicsco a few years ago.Awesome place to visit.Loved the Pier39 Wharf area:thumbsup: :wavey:

Back