• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

1st Annual Steak -n- Shake Cruise In

Car Arts Auto Detailing
1st Annual Steak-n-Shake Cruise In-October 25th 2008
Located in Port Charlotte ,FL. 1080 El. Jobean Road,right next to the Port Charlotte Mall
No judging,Just hanging out with great people and all kind of cars.
All cars are welcome,Antique,Sport,Muscle,Imports,Classic,Trucks and even Vans.
Come by and just hang out:welcome:
Just like the good ol days,Cruise in,see awesome cars and get something to eat.
Lots of parking
Starting at 11am and ending whenever:dancer01:For more info just call me at 941-815-7650 or PM me:thumbsup:
Hope to see some of my friends there.
All this is FREE FREE FREE:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Wow Rob this cOOl:thumbsup: I had planned to do a Daytona cruise.But with all this crap going on,with the market in all.Mama has me on a real tight budget:banghead:So a local Cruise In sounds Awesome. If the world hasn't ended bye then Count me in:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hey BM,

This one is a possibility for me if my schedule does not get mucked up between now and then. This is my kind of event, ...not a show, ...just hang out and look at the cars, ...get a burger and shake! I'll keep an eye out on this as we get closer to it.

Rich

steak and shake

firgures I all ready have tickets to the magnolia music festival for the week end well there always next time make sure you lets us know
wish I could be there

Looks like it will be a good turn from all my friends here and the locals here,
Tell a friend and see you all there,Remember all cars are welcomed.No judging,just some cool cars and a great time.But if you want to I will judge your car:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Rob and Mary, Dotty and I will be in Florida that weekend and will try to make it to the event. Thanks for starting another (hopefully) LONG tradition! I imagine that the people from the local area will be happy for another event to attend that's not too far from home. Good luck with the show, and we'll look you up when we get there.
Andy and Dotty Anderson :wavey:

Rob and Mary, Dotty and I will be in Florida that weekend and will try to make it to the event. Thanks for starting another (hopefully) LONG tradition! I imagine that the people from the local area will be happy for another event to attend that's not too far from home. Good luck with the show, and we'll look you up when we get there.
Andy and Dotty Anderson :wavey:

Awesome:dancer01::dancer01:

Please to announce that we will have great DJ at the show,:dancer01:Music brought to you by Tom's Traveling Tunes,Does car shows all around Florida.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Looks like we shall have a great time,See you all there.

Its ok. Its a 01Bullitt with a itty bitty blower :reddevil: in the process of cleaning it up. Previous owner didn't take great care of it. work in progress, but still fun. almost 500hp doesn't hurt either. lol

THOR would be there except he's flipping burgers for the band competition at Manatee High School. I'll be there in spirit so please drink lots of spirits for me!!!! :lmao: :thumbsup:

Rob,

The weather will determine whether I drive up for your event. If it looks good here in Ft. Myers, I will try to make it.

Rich

OK, If it's raining are we still going. My Vette came with the optional WT47 Package, Wipers
or is Rob cancelling if it's raining in the morning

Is this a regional competition? :dancer01:

Yes, there are about a dozen or so high school bands showing up to strut their stuff. It starts around 5 pm I think. I need to start cooking around 2 pm to feed all the hungry teens (about 1,000). :eek::eek: and usually finish up around 10 pm or so.
I hope the weather will be better for you BM for your first event. Good luck. :thumbsup:

Back