The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Board of Inquiry®

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Board of Inquiry® Got a problem with someone you had a dealing with? Can't get it resolved and no other recourse presents itself? Had an especially good transaction with someone? Looking for info on a dealer?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 01-24-2010, 01:06 AM   #7
Bob K
Deceased

Name : Bob Korreck
Bob K has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironhorse View Post
The only Vette Doctors are on Long island, NY. the doctors in NY do some awsome work...Carman & Dennis are great guys and the best at there craft! I never heard of the Vette Doctor in Melbourne?...I guess some use that name in other places in the country...I have lived in Port St Lucie for 8 years, about 40 minutes from Melbourne. Again, never heard of the vette Doctor up there?...
I know Carmen and Dennis. The Vette Doctors on Long Island have nothing to do with the Vette Doctor in Melbourne, which is who I was asking about. I agree, they have an excellent reputation and a lot of the guys racing at Englishtown have their work done there.
Bob K is offline   Reply With Quote