The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 06-21-2011, 07:33 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default One Nasty Sick Sweet Corvette

I am selling my 1990 Corvette. This car is My Baby. If you would like to have a Unique Clean ride that breaks Necks then this is the Ride for you. I am the Second owner of this Corvette and have owned it for over 18 years. When I bought this car it only had 20,000 miles on it. This is one of the Cleanest Nicest Corvettes you will ever see.

Five Years ago this car had Brand New High Dollar Paint Job, All New Corvette Emblems, Ground Effects, Wing, Weatherstripping Throughout the car, 1996 Corvette Seats, and ZO6 Motorsport Wheels. After all the new paint and etc was done to the Corvette it has only been driven once a month for date night and it just sits in the garage the rest of the time. I have pampered this Corvette since I have owned it.

Stereo is a Alpine Deck with Infinity Kappa Speakers throughout the car.

It has little mods but nothing major done to the engine to keep it to getting good gas mileage. It Has Headmen Header, Flowmaster Exhaust System, K&N Air Filter, Different Cam, and a $350 Custom Computer Chip specially made by Fastchip for everything to be dialed in Perfectly. This car only has 105,000 miles on it which is unheard of for this kind, year, and make of car.

Please no tire kickers and no low ball offers. I am in no rush to sell this car. Just exploring my options. My Price is $12,500 or very best offer. Way Way more invested!

If interested please e-mail me at jason.peninger@hotmail.com or call me at 918 693-0873

I dont see a place for pictures. And you just have to see this car. I will send them to whomever wants to see them and the car is located in Tulsa Oklahoma.

Thanks for Looking !

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote