The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 05-30-2016, 11:29 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default 1979 Corvette L82 - Low miles!

This is a low miles (45 000) number matching car!

It had been standing for many years, the previous owner worked on the car and then lost interest.
I then purchased it and spent a lot of time and money in restoring it to what will be it's former glory.
Comes with AC, power steering, electric windows, cruise control

THE GOOD
Brakes have been done including new calipers, rotors and pads, as well as master cylinder.
Driveshafts have been done.
Just fitted brand new Monroe Sensa-Trac shocks front and rear
Brand new Hankook 225/70/15 tires all round sitting on sought after Rally rims.
Beauty rings and centre caps all present.
Interior completely re-done/replaced, including brand new dash, carpets, leather seat covers and rear storage compartments. All other parts have been cleaned up and freshly painted
Frame and underside of the car have been restored using the correct products from Eastwood. This was in good condition to start with.
Beautiful mirrored T-tops are in very good condition
Badging has been removed and restored to new
Converted to electronic choke
New radiator hose, cap, coolant reservoir
New thermostat
New spark plugs
Oil just changed
All belts replaced
Currently in the process of converting the headlights from vacuum to electric, I have all the parts.

THE BAD
Body is in pretty good condition but does need paint work, I'm leaving that for the new owner as they may like to change color, and also so you can see the condition, nothing hidden
There are a few cracks in the body, minor and easy to repair
Windshield is cracked
Some wiring needs completing
Weather strips are all present but will need to be replaced
AC needs some work, it was stripped from the car previously, but has been re-installed

Car runs and drives currently, motor runs really well. This will be a beautiful car and worth a lot more money once completed!

I continue working on the car, currently installing a stereo and carbon fiber on the cluster face and console.
However, my heart lies with the older (C1, C2) and newer Corvettes (C5, C6) and would prefer to get into one of these.

Car is in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Jonathan 954-868-9467

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote