The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Florida Specific Forums > General Florida Discussions

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

General Florida Discussions Anything related to Florida in general. From "natives" talking about things they know about, to visitors asking about details to make their visit more pleasant.

Unread 08-06-2006, 06:58 PM   #1
2Vettes

Name :
2Vettes is on a distinguished road
Default Snook Inn photos from today

Rich427 his wife and another couple drove down to visit his new home in SW Fl. They joined Electa and her husband, Als2052 and his wife and another couple and me and my husband on a little caravan to the Snook Inn on Marco for lunch. Alan we missed you! Here are a few photos:

Last edited by 2Vettes; 08-06-2006 at 09:20 PM.
2Vettes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2006, 10:25 PM   #2
naples

Name :
naples is on a distinguished road

Great pictures! That looked like a lot of fun. Almost all verts. Did you encounter any rain? I worked in Bonita today and it rained pretty hard at about 1PM. A Lingenfelter too! I will be at the next one.
Alan
Unread 08-06-2006, 10:37 PM   #3
dark_phantom

Name :
dark_phantom is on a distinguished road

Great pictures.
Z06 widebody, brakes and sway bars; HRE 543R black with polish lip; bilstein shocks; magnaflow's 15884 exhaust system; 44 LED 3rd brake light; GS stripes; tinted windows and more.
Custom cobalt red & black two tone leather interior by DownSouthVettes and some of Pipedreams' items.
dark_phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2006, 11:53 PM   #4
Mortaci

Name :
Mortaci is on a distinguished road
Cool Nice ride

Wow lots of converts. Looks like a super good time.
Mortaci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2006, 11:53 AM   #5
als2052
Road Trip!

Name :
als2052 is on a distinguished road

Good Pics. It was indeed a great time and good company. Looking forward to next one.

als2052 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2006, 09:50 PM   #6
2Vettes

Name :

Yea, 5 of the 6 were verts, and all of them had the light oak top and interior!
It rained right after we got there and then just as we were leaving but we drove out of it by the time we got off the island
Unread 08-08-2006, 06:02 PM   #7
Mark Dalton

Name : Mark Dalton
Mark Dalton has disabled reputation

Great pics! Looks like everyone had a nice time.
Mark Dalton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2006, 10:37 AM   #8
Gregg Tool

Name :
Gregg Tool is on a distinguished road

Next time you got why don't you post it? I used to go over to Marco all the time on my Harley. I don’t ride anymore but will endure having to use the Vette to meet up with you guys. I know the wife likes it better than ridding on the back of my X Harley.
Gregg Tool is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2006, 08:35 PM   #9
2Vettes

Name :

Sorry Greg
We did actually talk about it in the link about tropical storm Chris. It was kind of buried there though I'm afraid. That's why I made a new post for the photos. Rich427 and his wife are moving down here and when they came for a visit a few of us from the local clubs wanted to show them around. Anyone from the board would always be welcome. If we do it again we'll be sure to start a new thread. Look forward to meeting you and the wife one of these days
Unread 08-13-2006, 08:07 PM   #10
Rich427
'69 Vert/'01 Vert/'04 Z16

Name :
Rich427 is on a distinguished road

My wife and I just got back to Maryland this afternoon and I guess I am getting a little old. My butt is dragging! 3000 miles over 10 days would not have bothered me a few years ago, but I am falling a sleep here at the key board.

First, I need to thank both Barb Fulton (Electra on this site) and Linda Duschl (2Vettes) for going out of their way to put this caravan together to Marco Island. My wife, friends and I had a great time!

The NBM vert is ours, and the Magnetic Red (Lingenfelter) vert belongs to our friends. 2Vettes, the pictures turned out great and I was impressed with the shot that captured both Maryland (Bel Air Corvette Club) license plates. I am going to believe that you planned that composition at 85 or 90 (whatever we were doing) mph. So, for that you get a standing ovation from me!

Carmen's (that is Electra for the new people on the board) husband Andy led the caravan and I will admit, that is was a pretty quick ride from Ft. Myers to Marco. The view at the Snook Inn was stunning and the company was even better.

I will be back in Florida in October for 5 days, but will be there over the holidays at the end of the year for a couple weeks. The holiday trip I will be bringing the C5 down again and maybe we can do something then, assuming that it does not conflict with your holiday plans.

Again, I cannot express how great these ladies treated us, as well as, the other members of Corvettes on the Gulf, and SW Florida Corvette Club, that went along. Another outstanding example of why this hobby is so great! I owned an exotic once, and the people were nice, but nothing like Corvette people!

Rich427 is offline   Reply With Quote