The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > General Corvette Forums > Detailing

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Detailing The art of having gleam and sparkle in your ride and pride. From fixing an abused finish to keeping your perfect one that way.

Unread 12-14-2006, 08:55 AM   #21
Flash man
Cruzin

Name :
Flash man is on a distinguished road

Hey Nytro,

I did not direct this question to you. I directed it to Adam.
Why should I talk to Sal Zaino? You are one of the forum members that talk so high about Adams products. Dont you all want to know what you are getting for the high dollars that you are paying for his products? Actually you guys are so impressed you are like his salesman. So Sal Zaino has nothing to to with it. If Adam is a manufacturer he knows the answers to these questions. In fact I have a few more for him too.These are not questions that threaten his formula in any way. So, in other words mind your own business.

Joe-Flash man
Flash man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2006, 10:02 AM   #22
Nytro
Delta House Member

Name :
Nytro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash man
Hey Nytro,

I did not direct this question to you. I directed it to Adam.
Why should I talk to Sal Zaino? You are one of the forum members that talk so high about Adams products. Dont you all want to know what you are getting for the high dollars that you are paying for his products? Actually you guys are so impressed you are like his salesman. So Sal Zaino has nothing to to with it. If Adam is a manufacturer he knows the answers to these questions. In fact I have a few more for him too.These are not questions that threaten his formula in any way. So, in other words mind your own business.

Joe-Flash man
More sour grapes. Obviously you feel threatened by the exposure and positive feedback he is getting. As far as minding my own business, this is a public forum last time I checked and I don't believe I have to check with you as to what posts I do and do not reply too. What do we care what is in his products, the only thing that matters is that they work and we are satisfied. Perhaps if your products were as good as his people on message boards would be raving about your product like his. I have seen none of that so I guess it speaks for itself. Instead of hijacking a thread started to promote his products by a satisfied customer, you should have started a thread of your own asking him questions, or better still if you didn't want unwanted responses you should have called or emailed him personally. As far as being impressed with his products, damn right I am and I will express my impressions and feelings about them because they are excellent products. And his customer service is the best.

www.adamspolishes.com

Authority forgets a dying king
Nytro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2006, 10:25 AM   #23
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Gentlemen, please...... Everyone is entitled to their own personal opinions here. Just because their opinion may differ from yours, doesn't make them open season for personal confrontations. Personally I would like to see ALL facts discussed about the products I am considering using. Personal confrontations and such will only muddy the waters to the detriment of us all.
Unread 12-14-2006, 02:22 PM   #24
Flash man
Cruzin

Name :
Flash man is on a distinguished road

Rich Z,

I will not argue with any of the members on this forum. That would be disrepectful to you and other members on this forum. The reason I ask these questions is that I would like to educate the consumer as to what benefits you are getting in a product. Other than it works good. Some people may not care and thats ok. But there are educated consumers out there that would like to know the facts and ingredients in a product without compromising a companys trade secret of a formula. There are many companies out there that water down thier products and charge top dollar for them. I can do the same thing, but I feel that is dishonest and an injustice to the consumer.

The questions that I ask are not threating to anyone. I dont understand why I got jumped on by a forum member.
Yes, I am a vendor on this site and I may not have alot of customers that have used my products from this forum. Although, there are many corvette owners out there that have used my products and are very satisfied.

I feel that every chemical company should be honest about the solid content of thier products. This way you know what you are getting for your hard earned money. I am waiting for a response from Adam. But, I will answer questions from forum members as long as they are not looking to start an argument. Thanks.

Joe-Flash Man

Flash Car Care Products

www.flashwax.com
Flash man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2006, 03:41 PM   #25
MADN3SS

Name :
MADN3SS is on a distinguished road

As far as my promotion and use of Adam's products, it's based on this, in no particular order:

1. Outstanding customer service. Simply, the best and most helpful I've ever dealt with.
2. Word of mouth.
3. The results of an application of his products.
4. The ease of use of his products.
5. The giveaways he does (and there are many).
6. The Christmas present he sent (Some extra detail spray and microfiber cloth).
7. How genuine he is (He invites forum members to his house for BBQ's for Pete's sake!).
8. The t-shirt he sent me (free).

I suppose the last few could be in the name of promotion, but I don't feel that's the way he does business. I feel he genuinely cares about his customers and I have never seen anything like that. So I will promote his business, products and customer service as much as possible, and will never use another product as long as his are around.

I have never said anything about Sal Zaino except for the fact you don't see him doing these things. I have never used his products, so I can't comment on that.

As Jeff (Nytro) said, if you were really interested in his products, you can contact him directly several ways. This is not the most direct way, it's the most public. Which is fine. I don't really need to know what's in his products. I don't ask Coca-Cola what their secret ingredient is. I don't ask McDonald's what there Big Mac special sauce is.

Vendor to this site or not, if I had used your products, I would comment either way. These people here know me and know that I will leave positive or negative comments about their company and service. Just mention the name Eckler's and see what you get from me.

Fire away.

Scott

'01 QS Corsa Touring exhaust with Tiger Shark tips. LG LT headers with X-Pipe, Hurricane intake w/ CF HF Power Duct, L.E.D. tail lights and shorty antenna. Lowered on stock bolts. Black Motorsports. FRC TOM tuned. NCM member 36741
MADN3SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2006, 03:48 PM   #26
ynkedad
Wassup!!!

Name :
ynkedad will become famous soon enough
Default Hey Scott..

ECKLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unread 12-14-2006, 03:59 PM   #27
MADN3SS

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash man
The reason I ask these questions is that I would like to educate the consumer as to what benefits you are getting in a product. Other than it works good. Some people may not care and thats ok. But there are educated consumers out there that would like to know the facts and ingredients in a product without compromising a companys trade secret of a formula. There are many companies out there that water down thier products and charge top dollar for them. I can do the same thing, but I feel that is dishonest and an injustice to the consumer.
If a product works good (whether it's watered down or not) and the result is that it works good (how easy, how it looks, and how long it lasts), isn't that the benefit? I don't need an education on benefits of a product, I got them already. And you are basically calling us uneducated because we don't want to know what is in his (Adam's) products.

You think Adam's products are top dollar? So what would you call this then?
Zymol Royal glaze. $7,118.00 for 50 oz. Is that worth it? Is it really that much better? I don't think so. I'm happy with Adam's prices, and I'm not made of money. I work hard for it.
http://www.amazon.com/Zymol-12001-Ro...8&s=automotive

'01 QS Corsa Touring exhaust with Tiger Shark tips. LG LT headers with X-Pipe, Hurricane intake w/ CF HF Power Duct, L.E.D. tail lights and shorty antenna. Lowered on stock bolts. Black Motorsports. FRC TOM tuned. NCM member 36741
Unread 12-14-2006, 04:00 PM   #28
Nytro
Delta House Member

Name :
Nytro is on a distinguished road

Rich Z,

I won't argue with anyone on this forum either and I do appreciate the fact that you let me post here, however I think we all can read between the lines as to the intent of the post I first responded to. I guess I must just be an uneducated consumer who can't tell one good product from another. I experienced the same thing from Adam as Scott did, I asked him a question and he responded not only by giving me his advise, but by giving me some of his product to try as well. As a businessman myself, who ran a Service and Parts Department for over thirty years, having gross sales in excess of ten million dollars a year, I certainly can appreciate a fellow businessman like Adam who knows the value of pleasing customers and winning them over with good service and product. I have always found that an antagonistic and argumentative business attitude is not the way to do business and win customers. Thats it from me, I also call em as I see em.

www.adamspolishes.com

Authority forgets a dying king
Nytro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2006, 04:01 PM   #29
MADN3SS

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by ynkedad
ECKLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for bringing up those bad memories, man!

Unread 12-14-2006, 04:08 PM   #30
Mekanic
Injector Guy

Name :
Mekanic is on a distinguished road

I've got to jump in for a quick second. I've met Joe from flash at the UVP, and he is a stand up guy that knows his stuff.

He dosn't have a fancy sales pitch, and he dosn't do big sales. His products speak for themselves, and the prices are always fantastic, no sale required.

I tried some of his samples at the UVP, and went back and bought the entire kit, and am EXTREMELY satisfied.

So far I've done my vette (twice) my DD Cavalier, and my 99 Silverado with his products, as well as I did a couple spots on a friends Scion, and that day swore he was making the order for the kit.

Grape Gloss is the best spray I have ever used period.
Aqua Gloss is the best dressing I've used period.
Brown Royal is the BEST friggin product ever! I can't stop finding uses for it.
Deep Purple is fantastic!
And the Flash Liquid Paste Wax is just incredible.

I havn't gotten to use the uhpolstry cleaner, or the leather conditioner yet, but I'm going to guess that those are equally as good.

My friend with the new Scion said that "Grape Gloss smells like it would taste good"

I let Jim Kill use a bit of my grape gloss at the last cruise, and he was very impressed by it.

And on EVERY one of Flash's products, he lists all the Hazzard ratings.

I have not found anyone that I let try the Flash products that werent VERY impressed with the results, and then floored when I told them the price.
Mekanic is offline   Reply With Quote