The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > General Corvette Forums > Detailing

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Detailing The art of having gleam and sparkle in your ride and pride. From fixing an abused finish to keeping your perfect one that way.

Unread 12-17-2006, 10:18 PM   #11
Flash man
Cruzin

Name :
Flash man is on a distinguished road

Hello Chaz,

You are more than welcome to come into our Detail supply store and browse if you like. We are open M-F from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, Sat 9 am to 2 pm. Everything we sell is displayed in our store. We sell all sizes of our products from 8 oz to 55 gallon drums. Saturdays are Corvette Demo/Detailing day. This is a day where I have no truck deliveries to make and I can detail my vette. Many people I know come down to the store with thier Corvettes and we detail our cars. We have alot of fun demonstrating our products and trying different detailing techniques. You are more than welcome to sample our products. We have a big basket of samples that my wife keeps on the front counter in our store. Take care and I hope to see you down there.

Joe - Flash man
Flash man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2006, 10:36 AM   #12
ynkedad
Wassup!!!

Name :
ynkedad will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mte.smiles
Gees, I just ordered an Adam's kit. Perhaps I will try it later if adam's doesn't work to my satisfaction. Thanks for the info. Mark
I origionally ordered Zaino, because it was the most talked about car care product on the other forum at the time. I had No idea what type of results to expect, just the testimony of others. I've been using Zaino for a little while now (Zaino's not cheap by the way) and decided that I didn't want to settle with a product (based on word of mouth alone), before I tried some others.
My thought process is... why spend the higher $$$ if I can get the same or better protection, shine and service for less $.?IMO.
I'm NOT knocking other products, Vendors or the people here that are endorsing them, I'm just sharing my humble opinion with my fellow forum members.

Besides, how long has Joe (Flash Wax) been onboard this forum?

The way I see it, if I jumped on, clung to or stuck with the Big Names or Well Knowns, I wouldn't be HERE, on this Awesome Forum!

Respectfully,

~Ray
Unread 12-18-2006, 05:56 PM   #13
CHASZ51
Z51

Name :
CHASZ51 is on a distinguished road

I will drop by one weekend soon, and give it a try!
CHASZ51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2006, 12:03 AM   #14
Flash man
Cruzin

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekanic
You will LOVE the product Ray, no doubt in my mind..... on that note... I'm going to call you right now MUAAHAHHAHAHAAA!

he is...look to your left

Hi Rich,

I just sent out your products today. You should get them by tomorrow. We have just created a new Rubber & vinyl dressing called Brush & Glow. It is a high viscosity dressing. You apply it with either a brush for tires and you can use it inside the vehicle for door panels, dash etc. You can also apply it with a sponge applicator. It is a light blue color and has a fresh linen scent. It smells nice like clean clothes.

I also included samples of Grape Gloss spray wax, Aqua Gloss tire shine, and Brown Royal wheel cleaner to pass out to your friends. I am glad you like our products and thanks for your support.

Joe- Flash Car Care Products
Unread 12-19-2006, 04:32 AM   #15
Mekanic
Injector Guy

Name :
Mekanic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash man
Hi Rich,

I just sent out your products today. You should get them by tomorrow. We have just created a new Rubber & vinyl dressing called Brush & Glow. It is a high viscosity dressing. You apply it with either a brush for tires and you can use it inside the vehicle for door panels, dash etc. You can also apply it with a sponge applicator. It is a light blue color and has a fresh linen scent. It smells nice like clean clothes.

I also included samples of Grape Gloss spray wax, Aqua Gloss tire shine, and Brown Royal wheel cleaner to pass out to your friends. I am glad you like our products and thanks for your support.

Thank you very much Joe! The new product sounds great!! I can't wait to do my interior with it, I love the idea of the linen scent!

Also, today I finally had the opportunity to use the carpet and upholstery cleaner... WOW! I waxed my Girlfriends Mustang and in return she vacuumed my Corvette, and I had her bring in my extremely nasty, stained 10 year old floor mats.

I started on the Passenger side one has it was the worst, very dirty, and with a huge grease stain where someones foot was. After some spraying brushing and rinsing, it looks brand new! Saved me $80 on a new set!

Its still a little damp, but once its dry I'm going to take a pic of it next to the drivers mat for comparison.
Mekanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2006, 07:52 AM   #16
ynkedad
Wassup!!!

Name :

Quote:
Thank you very much Joe! The new product sounds great!! I can't wait to do my interior with it, I love the idea of the linen scent!

Also, today I finally had the opportunity to use the carpet and upholstery cleaner... WOW! I waxed my Girlfriends Mustang and in return, I had her bring in my extremely nasty, stained 10 year old UNDIES.

I started on the Passenger side it was the worst, very dirty, and with a huge grease stain where someones FOOT was. After some spraying brushing and rinsing, they're brand new! Saved me $80 on a new pair!

Its still a little damp, but once its dry I'm going to take a pic.
Unread 12-19-2006, 12:21 PM   #17
Mekanic
Injector Guy

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash man
Hi Rich,

I just got the kit (Love DHL Shipping) And I wanted to say thank you very much!

The first set of samples are going to go to my uncle, who owns a detailing buisness, see if I can't get him to order some 55 gallon drums hehe.

Also, the new dressing smells GREAT! And it is indeed high viscosity, much thicker than Aqua Gloss, I can't wait to do my interior and get it smelling like that.

Now, 1 question, with Brush & Glow, what role will that play in conjunction with Aqua Gloss?

Thanks again! OH, also, do you happen to sell Buffers? I've got about 3 of them all never used that I've gotten as presents over the years, but I doubt any are of good quality like a PC. I'm just looking for a good option for a faster and more even application of wax, as well as using Rejuvenator with.

Thanks again Joe!

Rich

P.S: Very cute Ray
Unread 12-19-2006, 07:15 PM   #18
Flash man
Cruzin

Name :

Quote:
I just got the kit (Love DHL Shipping) And I wanted to say thank you very much!

The first set of samples are going to go to my uncle, who owns a detailing buisness, see if I can't get him to order some 55 gallon drums hehe.

Also, the new dressing smells GREAT! And it is indeed high viscosity, much thicker than Aqua Gloss, I can't wait to do my interior and get it smelling like that.

Now, 1 question, with Brush & Glow, what role will that play in conjunction with Aqua Gloss?

Thanks again! OH, also, do you happen to sell Buffers? I've got about 3 of them all never used that I've gotten as presents over the years, but I doubt any are of good quality like a PC. I'm just looking for a good option for a faster and more even application of wax, as well as using Rejuvenator with.

Thanks again Joe!

Rich

P.S: Very cute Ray

Hi Rich,

We created the Brush & Glow for use on tires or interiors. We made it a high viscosity so it spreads nice and even on tires, door panels & trim without streaking. You can apply it with a tire brush or a sponge applicator.It has a powerful silicone emulsion and leaves a nice durable shine.

Aqua Gloss has a different type of silicone formula that is water repellant and lasts longer on tires. You can use Brush & Glow for your interior and Aqua Gloss for tires, trim and engine compartments.

We have about 5 other types of rubber and vinyl dressings, Cling On, Banana Breeze, Presto, Ultra Gloss, Vent & Trim aerosol and Shine it aerosol dressings. If you get a chance you got to visit our store. We have everything there. We also carry a product that removes hard water spots (mineral deposits) from glass. Many more products will be up on the website soon.

We do sell buffers. We sell Dewalt DW-849 high speed buffers that many detailiers use for professional use. We also sell Gem HD Orbital polishers. These are also heavy duty commercial quality. We have another high & low speed buffer that you can use on your car. We sell the velcro backing plates, wool and foam buff pads and many other accessories for the buffers.

If you are interested in learning how to buff your car, come to my store some Saturday. I teach a free class on how to buff a car without swirling it and burning paint. I have detailed for years and have alot of tips and tricks on how to buff a car. Many people are scared to use a buffer on thier cars, but once you are taught the right way to buff, using the right products, you will will not have a problem. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Joe - Flash Car Care Products
Unread 12-19-2006, 07:28 PM   #19
Mekanic
Injector Guy

Name :

Thats a lot of Dressings heheh.

I will have to try and make it down there on a Saturday. I'd really like to learn to use a buffer, I'd imagine it would save me a ton of time and pain.

I need to paint my Corvette, as the front bumper has a lot of cracks in the paint where the previous owner hit something, and the passenger quarter panel has some heavy clearcoat degridation.

The previous owner wasnt into taking care of the interior or exterior much but at the moment, I don't have the money to get it painted, as all quotes have been 6-8k . But I'll bring it down anyway if you promise not to laugh

I'm also really interested in the product to get water spots off glass, my DD has it BAD in the areas the wipers don't hit.

Also, with the Cherry Bomb, can I use that just like I've been using Simple Green on the engine? Full strength and with terry cloth towels?

Thanks again!

Rich
Unread 12-19-2006, 07:49 PM   #20
ynkedad
Wassup!!!

Name :
Default That was Quick!

Got my order in from Flash Wax today as promised!
Will be using it by this weekend, provided it doesn't rain!

Thanks Joe,

~Ray