The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 11-07-2018, 03:58 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 2008 Black C6 Vette LS3 Coupe 6 speed manual.

Asking 23k OBO

Up for sale with tons of mods and I have priced my car to sell. Up to date and Registered in Florida with Insurance and a Clean title. 81K miles. Started life as a base model.
The car is currently located in California in the Central Valley (Fresno area). (Military life) Veterans status now.

Exterior mods- Front to back
  1. ZO6 Poly Urethane Front Bumper- Corvette forum member
  2. Fiberglass Front Lip- eBay (had a carbon fiber front lip but after hitting a pothole and cracking an $800 lip I decided not to buy another one) ;)
  3. Carbon Fiber Hood- Carbon Creations
  4. Carbon Fiber Wider ZR1 front fenders- Carbon Creations
  5. Carbon Fiber Side Mirrors- Southerncarparts.com
  6. Carbon Fiber ZR1 extended side skirts w/ mudflaps- C7carbon.com
  7. Carbon Fiber Halo- Corvette forum membership
  8. Carbon Fiber Wider ZR1 rear fenders- Carbon Creations
  9. Carbon Fiber Extreme ZR1 spoiler- Corvettemods.com
  10. Extreme Rear Diffuser Fiberglass- Supervettes.com
  11. Front headlights, side markers, rear tail lights are blacked out
  12. Rear Tail Lights seal- Corvettemods.com to prevent water from draining down on the back bumper- See picture
  13. Rear Splash Guards- Apsisusa.com
  14. ZR1 replica rims with Nitto Invo tires- F-255/35R18 R-305/30ZR19
1' ½'' spacers on the front to accommodate the fender gap
2' spacers on the rear to accommodate the fender gap

Engine Bay to Suspension- Front to back
  1. Vararam VR intake- was installed before I bought the car
  2. Extreme race cam- Car is completely cammed out- was installed before I bought the car
  3. Taylor 8.5mm spark plug wires- JDPmotorsports.com
  4. High Temp Heat Socks- JDPmotorsports.com
  5. Pulstar spark plugs AD1H- Amazon.com I remember I paid 15 bucks a piece lol
  6. Nick William throttle body- Radical ported to intake manifold- Bob's peakspeedshop.com out of Colorado
  7. Intake manifold- Radical ported- Bob's peakspeedshop.com out of Colorado
  8. Black billet tech 170 amp alternator- It was on this forum that was selling these alternators (Bret Bradbury)
  9. Samco blue radiator hoses- Marylandspeed.com
  10. Holley Valve covers in flat black- Summitracing.com- see pictures
  11. Fast Fuel Rails- Bob's peakspeedshop.com
  12. Oil Catch Can- See picture
  13. Blue Billet Belt Tensioner- Katechengines.com
  14. Kooks headers with Kooks X-pipe (NO EXHAUST) I had downpipes welded on- created a louder car then it needed to be- marylandspeed.com
  15. ATI damper 10% Underdrive pulley
  16. Eibach 32mm front and 29mm rear sway bars 3-way adjustable- Tunersports.com
  17. Monster Stage 3 twin disk clutch with new pilot bearing- Bought this BRAND NEW from a Corvette forum member, still in the box. He bought it online and then decided to buy one locally because he didn't want to wait.
  18. Tunnel Plate Heatshield
  19. RPM transmission 3.83 gears- RPMtransmissions.com
Level 4 TR6060 Transmission
Stage 2 Differential
These are the people who helped me with this transaction:
POC Shane Marshall
POC Todd
The Clutch/Trans/Diff all installed at the same time and I'm probably over on the miles but I believe I put about 1500 miles since the install.
All oils for motor/trans/diff is all Royal Purple

Interior
  1. Corbeau Bucket Seats- Corvette forum member
  2. Fully adjustable OMP sliders on both driver and passenger sides- andysautosports.com
  3. G-Force blue 5 point harness w/ pads- Jegs.com
  4. Shark Bar- I had to remove the rear speaker panels (will come with the sale of the car)- see pictures- Corvette forum member
  5. Kenwood touch screen- crutchfield.com
  6. MTX front and rear speakers- crutchfield.com
  7. Terminator 500w amp- crutchfield.com
  8. MGW short throw shifter w/ race ****- mgwltd.com
  9. Amerex Chrome Fire extinguisher on the passenger side with bracket- see pictures
  10. AEM Meth kit with filter installed and never used on the car- saccitycorvette.com
Just looking at the list I've spent a ton of money on this car, like most Corvette owners I modded my car for fun and joy, knowing I did not expect any returns when I finally decided to sell this car and it is priced to hopefully sell at 23k. If it matters, I am the second owner of this car and I bought it with 52k miles back in 2011 and since ownership of this car I've put under 30k miles on her in the last 7 years of ownership.

I will and I can provide any email transactions and/or receipts for most of the parts I bought for anyone who needs to know when I bought it or how much I spent and who I talked to.

Thanks for looking and please contact me with any questions either through email tyler.wade01@yahoo.com or by text 559-three nine seven-6266

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote