The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > General BS forum

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

General BS forum I guess this will be for anything that would seem to be off topic in any other forum here. Just general shootin' the breeze kind of topics.

Unread 11-30-2012, 01:21 AM   #1
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough
Default Lloyd Pye - Everything You Know Is Wrong

This is a LONG video. Almost two hours. About half way though I was ready to go on to something else, because it appeared to be completely about the Bigfoot controversy, and honestly, I'm not all that much interested in that, whether it is real or not. But I decided to come back to the video and watch the rest of it anyway the following night (tonight, matter of fact).

Turns out this guy was building a case and that case needed the approach he was taking with Bigfoot. When he finally got to the meat of his talk, it was eye opening to me, to say the least. He offers suggestions of answers to things that have puzzled me for a heck of a long time. Ties some things together that I haven't been able to jigsaw puzzle together. Gave me a few new things to think about that I never considered before.

Maybe it won't hit you the same way, but I'm pretty sure at the very least you will be presented with new ideas even if you never questioned anything around you that just don't make sense when looked at in a rational light.

Maybe revelations, and maybe just the ravings of a crackpot. Make yourself comfortable and watch this. This one will make you THINK.