The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 06-24-2013, 07:05 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default F/S 1986 Corvette 4+3 in NW Florida

1986 Corvette Coupe with manual transmission. The car gets 21 mpg and the AC blows cold. I am the third owner, and this car has been my daily driver for 3 years. The car has a clear carfax of which I have a copy and never wrecked. It is a late 1986 so it has the aluminum head L98. The highlights of the RPO codes are as follows:
C60 – Manual Air Conditioning.
FE7 – Hi Performance Suspension.
G44 – 3.07 Gear Ratio
G87 – HD Dana 44 Rear Differential (8.5” ring gear)
KC4 – Engine oil Cooler
MK2 – Doug Nash 4+3 manual Transmission
PW9 – 16x9.5” wheels (vs. 16x8.5” wheels standard)
V01 – Heavy Duty Cooling
Z51-Performance Handling Package
622 – Saddle Leather Interior
74 – Dark Red Metallic Base Coat/Clear Coat
I have maintained this Corvette very well since I bought it in 2010 as it had been prior to me buying it. The car had 90K miles on it when I bought it. Since, I have replaced the AC Compressor, Dryer, and orifice and converted it to R134. The AC works great and blows ice cold. I change the oil every 5000 miles, and replace the Doug Nash Overdrive fluid and Filter every 10,000 miles. The Doug Nash 4+3 transmission has been completely trouble free for me since I bought it, and still performs flawlessly. I’ve done countless other odds and ends since I bought it, and have kept a record. In spring of 2011 the original clear coat had started to peel, so I painted the car with PPG Base coat/clear coat paint. I stripped the old paint down the fiberglass, sealed the fiberglass, primed with PPG Epoxy Primer and applied the paint. In 2011 I put on American Racing 17” Torq Thrust II wheels and Continental Extreme Contact DWS tires. The tires have at least 70% tread left. Also, I have the original 1986 all brushed, 16X9.5 wheels and tires that go with the sell. When at home, the car has always been garage kept.

The car runs, rides, and drives great. I’ve put 40,000 miles on it in 3 years. Its current mileage is 134,xxx. I have complete confidence in the car. The original leather perforated seat upholstery is still in good shape with no tears, and the natural wear actually makes them look really cool. The carpet up front is in decent shape. It’s not worn through anywhere. The rear carpet is a little sun damaged, and I just leave the back roll out cover engaged under the hatch and it hides the carpet. Almost everything on the car works including the awesome dash. The passenger side window motor does not. I put a nice Pioneer head unit in the car that has iPod controls, as well as usb and auxiliary inputs.
Other than paint, stereo, and wheels/tires, the entire car is still fully stock and original, including the exhaust system. It hasn’t been hacked up or moded up. Just well maintained.

This car is road ready and needs nothing to be someone else’s daily driver.

Asking $7000 or best offer. Call Jeremy at 850-336-2236.

[IMG]
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3808/9129605474_bb19e50861_o.jpg[/IMG]

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote