• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Who's Going To the 28th Annual Eckler's Corvette Reunion 2007

Who's Going To the 28th Annual Corvette Reunion 2007

Wifey and I plan to go and enter. Anyone else? :shrug01:

I'll be there:D
I received my registration card in the mail a couple days ago...it was #64. I would have thought they would have had more cars registered by this time ! This will be my first time at an Eckler's Reunion.

We decided to stay here and do the rally that day. I'm sorry I'm gonna miss the Ecklers event but this sounds like a fun day here, too.

In the past I have always found that there were more people who attend than actually show their cars. That is probably why the low number.

We've had a change of plans. Got Friday off and we will be coming up Friday afternoon and staying the night. We also signed up for the dinner.
:vette:

Rub it in Jim... We need to find out how to identify everyone that is going so that we dont walk past each other like usual. Maybe if everyone mumbles "Corvette Florida" over and over mantra style...

ecklers old town

I volunteered to set up a table for the c3vr group.Stop and say hello.I hope this post doesn't offend this web site or web master. Regards,Mike

Mike Bartlett said:
I volunteered to set up a table for the c3vr group.Stop and say hello.I hope this post doesn't offend this web site or web master. Regards,Mike

You are most :welcome: ed here my friend. Hope to see you there...

Back