The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 01-18-2019, 03:43 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 1996 LT4 6sp Coupe

Hey everyone, I've had a blast getting this car back into shape but now its time to move on to a new project. Car is a 1996 LT4 base coupe, red with tan interior. Has 89,3XX miles on it right now. I purchased the car in April 2017 with 76,XXX miles and have been using it for my daily driver. When I bought the car the car lot owner informed me that it had recently had the clutch replaced by the previous owner. I cannot verify that but I can confirm that the clutch holds great and have not had any issues in my time driving it. Car was originally purchased in summer of 1997 in Ohio and then immediately driven to and registered in Florida. Has been a lifetime Florida car since then. You can see on the VIN Report yourself (will add photo of VIN tomorrow). I have religiously changed the oil every 5,000 miles with factory fill Mobil 1. Asking: $11,000. Located in central Florida. May be willing to ship, to be discussed. Tons of pictures to come this weekend, only have a few right now at work. Can call me at 86three-66one-43onezero

-Chris

Things that have been replaced/serviced in my ownership

5/17 New clutch slave and coolant, oil, trans fluid, flushed the brakes, and put in new diff fluid as well

6/17 Pulled the interior and shampooed all the carpet while I fixed the small crack in drivers side footwell from some knuckle head jacking in the wrong spot. Added some foil backed insulation to the tunnel where your knee gets hot (much better now)

10/17 Remanufactured AC compressor, couple lines and o-rings

11/17 Took to a local muffler shop and had the factory mufflers deleted while adding C6 quad tips. Sounds very nice. Aggressive on WOT but very tame around town and on the highway (if you keep your foot out of it)

1/18 Found a decent set of used ZR1 style wheels, 17x9 square set up with 275/40 Kuhmo all seasons

3/18 New headliner, not factory material, matches nicely though and I also added some extra insulation

4/18 Replaced drivers side armrest

6/18 Put in a K&N filter

7/18 Pulled the digital HVAC controller and cleaned up the contacts, all buttons work perfect now

8/18 Replaced the passenger side reverse and side marker bulbs, and one front side marker bulb.

9/18 New power antenna mast

10/18 Plugs and wires (Ecklers sent grey even though I specifically ordered the correct red ones. Apparently they where out of stock)

12/18 New window tint

Probably some other stuff I am forgetting.... Comes with steel braided brakes lines yet to be installed, a factory trip/eng/met/ interface.

Things I would do if I were keeping the car:

Needs a bulb changed in the factory stereo

Needs an amp for drivers side bose speaker

Needs a windshield washer pump (never an issue since I washed it pretty much every week)

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote