The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 11-05-2015, 02:37 AM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default Wanted: 1996 Corvette LT4

Hey guys,

I have been looking for an 1996 LT4 Corvette in the Miami/Fort Lauderdale area for a while now, but have not had much luck. After looking a while, I decided that I may be able to find what I am looking for here.

First, because I live so far south, I can't visit other states as the driving would be too far. That being said, anywhere is Florida is doable if I can work my schedule around it.

As for what I am looking for.. I am interested in a 1996 Corvette LT4. I am not picky in regards to a color scheme provided the car is in great condition for its age, however I would prefer a black or red interior. The exterior should be in great condition for its age, however because the car is 19 years old the paint doesn't have to be perfect. I would like to steer clear of bad paint jobs, peeling paint/clear coats, dents, or moderate/large scratches. I would like the car to have around 100,000 miles, plus a minus a few (preferably minus haha :lol:). As long as the car runs very well and has been taken care of, I would be willing to deviate from the 100,000 mile marker.

My budget is $8,000, however if the vette is in great condition I could deviate somewhat, and if it is not in great condition, the price would have to be lower.

If you are interested, please post some pictures of what you have and I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

Thank you very much!

Ryder

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote