The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > CorvetteFlorida Feedback!

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

CorvetteFlorida Feedback! Site Help Needed | Admin Notices | General feedback about this site

Unread 10-26-2007, 09:20 PM   #11
2Vettes

Name :
2Vettes is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by als2052 View Post
The badge idea sounds great...the tee shirt angle may not work since some of us are in clubs and at the shows we are showing our colors...Will not be at the shows mentioned so getting the badge may be a problem for me as well as others in same predicament...
I'll be at the UCP and can pick yours up if that's the way we go.
Unread 10-26-2007, 09:31 PM   #12
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

I've actually been thinking about T-shirts lately. I think I found a way to have them made up and actually drop shipped individually to whoever orders them. I've kind of put this on the back burner lately, one reason being is that I probably need to get an OK from GM for using their trademarked marks in any endeavor such as this.

I doubt I would be able to get this arranged to have member names included on the shirt, however. Probably needs to be a standardized logo used.

As for the name badges, I could bring them along to the UCP show next month. Probably the best way to handle this would be to PM me with a request for a badge, and indicate if you want your REAL NAME included along with your CorvetteFlorida handle. If anyone requests a badge and neglects to indicate they want their name included, I will assume that they do NOT.

Thanks!
Unread 10-26-2007, 09:35 PM   #13
2Vettes

Name :

I like the name tags, Rich. They look nice. I think adding the person's name is a good idea. I also like the t-shirt idea. I think for the shirts we should just go with the corvetteflorida logo on the shirt. If folks want to make them more personal they can do it as they wish. (We have a couple in our club that does the embroidering of our club shirts.) Makes them nice a personal. And, picking them up at a show is a good idea.
I'll go with the majority regarding how to do the name tags and shirts. Do we have a price yet? Steve, are you doing the shirts? Did I miss this somewhere?
Unread 10-26-2007, 09:41 PM   #14
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Vettes View Post
I like the name tags, Rich. They look nice. I think adding the person's name is a good idea. I also like the t-shirt idea. I think for the shirts we should just go with the corvetteflorida logo on the shirt. If folks want to make them more personal they can do it as they wish. (We have a couple in our club that does the embroidering of our club shirts.) Makes them nice a personal. And, picking them up at a show is a good idea.
I'll go with the majority regarding how to do the name tags and shirts. Do we have a price yet? Steve, are you doing the shirts? Did I miss this somewhere?
The name badges will be for free, since I am doing them myself. As for the T-shirts, I don't know yet. I'm sure the company doing them wants to make money for the effort.
Unread 10-27-2007, 10:43 AM   #15
Mortaci

Name :
Mortaci is on a distinguished road

Hi Rich,
Love the badge because nothing makes you feel more senile then not remembering someones name that you should remember. Then having that lost look on your face when they remember yours. Tee shirts are always great and it is impossible to have too many of them. Thanks for all the work you do,
Mort
Citrus County Corvette Club
Mortaci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2007, 11:14 AM   #16
Rich427
'69 Vert/'01 Vert/'04 Z16

Name :
Rich427 is on a distinguished road

Rich,

If you are going to make the badges, put me on the list. Both you and I have our first names in our user names, so I am not sure it is necessary to duplicate the name.

Linda, if Rich is going to have them at the UCP, would you mind picking mind up for me as well?

Thanks
Rich

2014 Z51 7 Speed Convertible
Laguna Blue/Grey/Grey
Rich427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2007, 10:08 PM   #17
2Vettes

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich427 View Post
Rich,

If you are going to make the badges, put me on the list. Both you and I have our first names in our user names, so I am not sure it is necessary to duplicate the name.

Linda, if Rich is going to have them at the UCP, would you mind picking mind up for me as well?

Thanks
Rich
No problem!
Unread 10-28-2007, 10:29 AM   #18
als2052
Road Trip!

Name :
als2052 is on a distinguished road

Rich, you can count me in for the badges and you may include my name and userid. Linda will pick mine up. Thanks Linda and Rich.

Armando
als2052 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2007, 12:13 PM   #19
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by als2052 View Post
Rich, you can count me in for the badges and you may include my name and userid. Linda will pick mine up. Thanks Linda and Rich.

Armando
Same here Rich if you don't mind. Name and Screen Name.

I'm registered for the UCP, but now the other half is wanting to go up to the sister in laws new lake house over in Polk County Some F'in where!

Just what I'd rather do on a beautiful day with one of the biggest vette shows in the state....sit around and look at another Florida lake!

Oh well, if I don't make it, Jim, would you mind picking it up for me?

Also informed Tommy that if I couldn't make it, to please let someone who wanted to attend and couldn't have the slot. I'll know more by about wednesday/thursday.

Gordon

ps. the T-shirts are a great idea. I have a friend that can put my name on it via thier computer printing business, so it's no big deal. Any way you make them is fine with me

The wife did mention that if I bought one more T-shirt, she was leaving God I'm gonna miss her......
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2007, 07:44 AM   #20
JIM KILL
TampaBay Vettes

Name : Jim Kill
JIM KILL is on a distinguished road
Talking Idea!!

IDEA!!!

Rich has sent me Fliers to give out in the Goody Bags at the Ultimate Corvette Party. If a few of you can get together.... we can get you a Booth space at the show. You would need a tent, table and chairs and maybe 200 or so fliers. You can get a few of you to take turns manning the Booth during the show. If you can get a gang together.....Let us know...its only $100.00.

You could pick up your name tags at your own Booth!!!

www.michaeldye.com/

Jim
JIM KILL is offline   Reply With Quote