The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 05-04-2019, 01:01 AM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 2004 Convertible 37k Miles $17,000 Beautiful

Beautiful White 04 with some "added" touches. Engine remains stock and car has never to my knowledge been raced or abused. Added features include "tapered" gold stripes on both the hood and trunk lid that perfectly match both the beautiful beige interior as well as the convertible top. Car has been garage kept since I purchased it about 5 years ago and has rarely been driven in inclement weather. Also some 3D gold colored lettering has been added to the "impression" of the word Corvette on the front and rear bumper.

Only 37K miles on a car that shows beautifully with the top up or down. Everything works great on the car although since I never listen to the radio I have disconnected the power antenna plug inside the rear trunk. Can very easily be re-attached. A/C blows very cold. Almost new Michelin tires on the OEM Chrome wheels. Interior seats are in very good condition, with no known tears, burn marks or stains. In the rear trunk there is a heavy black "sized to fit" carpeted mat that has the C5 "Corvette" logo in the center. Also coming with the car is a heavy duty "custom" front window screen which not only looks great but keeps the interior of the car much cooler than those store bought visors.

Selling car because we're now spending more time in So. Florida where there are so many traffic lights and older drivers that I just can't see enjoying driving this beautiful car as much as I would in the Atlanta suburbs, where the car has lived for the past 5 years. Priced below any other similar car just because I want to find it a great home with someone who will really appreciate owning and driving it. Serious inquiries only please. Mark M (770) 794-1985

Front View Top Up. There are no stains in the top at all

Absolutely beautiful when the top is down. Note how the stripes match not only the top but also the seats/interior

The body side molding remains. So many want to look and park near this beauty, so I suggest that you live with it. No dings 15 years after being on the road.

As beautiful with the top down as it is when up

What can I say, also absolutely beautiful from its rear, with accented stripes and recessed lettering matching perfectly.

A beautiful gold C5 logo adds to the classy look of this beautiful interior. Carpet, not shown in this photo is also in very good condition and with the contrasting black mats, looks great!

I'm not an engine guy, but other than the open filter that really can't be seen in this photo, everything else is just as it came from the factory.

Contrasting and comfortable beige armrests as well as a padded, color coordinated center console make this interior truly stunning.

This is a look at the trunk, with the "added" heavy duty carpet mat that I guess keeps the carpet underneath clean. I never put much in the trunk anyway, so its still very, very clean.

For the most part the wheels are in great shape considering they are 15 years old. Didn't see any significant road rash or damage, and when cleaned they shine like a mirror.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote