The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 06-13-2011, 05:25 AM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default 1969 Lemans Blue Roadster 350/350/4speed/3.73 Posi... Paper work

Looking to sell my 69 Roadster:

Lemans Blue with bright blue interior.
350/350hp 4pseed with 3.73 Posi, Power Windows
Original paint, interior, glass and chrome. As such, shows wear, but looks pretty good in my opinion for being 40+ years.
Never been hit or repainted. Motor matches vin. Was rebuilt and hopped back in the 80's, but motor really should be done again.
Has "LT1" manifiold, correct valve covers, accell dual point dist, hooker headers, Holley 650 ddbl pumper.
I replaced water pump, headers, mufflers, clutch, pressure plate, t/o bearing, pilot bushing and resurfaced fly wheel. Calipers and master were all replaced with units form FLAPS. Radiator was cleaned and flushed out, new upper and lower hoses, and belts by Gates. New GM Fuel tank and sending unit, pick up screen and filler boot. Tires are newer with less than 200 mis on them. Just replaced the power steering hoses.

Has original CA blue plates that were installed when sold new in 69 in Porterville CA.. Have first registration card to original owner to confirm.
Have original bill of sale to original owner. Have original owners manual and protecto plate that matches the car and validates build of car.

Things that need attention: wiper door vacuum switch under door, needs to be replaced. speedo drive gear in trans tail shaft has either moved or is missing, so speedo dose not work. tach drive in the dizzy is shot, so the tach dose not work, Oil pressure gauge is inaccurate and jumps around off the scale. Brakes pull. I've bleed and bleed,but just cant all the air out of one caliper. Windsheild just cracked :(
Brake booster is current out, but a replacement will be installed in a week or so. Leaky booster, big cam made head lights operate really slow. As the booster completely failed, LH headlight stayed up. Wiper door is the car.

I would consider this a survivor. It's not a show car (unless shown as a survivor)

To me, this would be a good small block car to restore to original. There is nothing hidden by respray or bondo fiberglass repair. Drive line matches and has documents.

Hate to sell it, but I don't think that I will ever be able to do the car justice.

I'd post pics but...... dose not look like I have permissions?
Email for pix : Marco_a_p&Hotmail.com

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote