The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 06-13-2011, 06:30 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default 94 Competition Yellow.... For Sale....

Very, Very Clean in and out. 54,500 miles and counting. Rare Competition Yellow, one of 834 comp yellow, (about 3.5%) of the 94's produced. black interior. All the right options. 6 speed, ( i installed skip shift elim so you can shift it like it should be) Suspension adjust ride control. power seats. this was florida car until 8/06, then to maryland, when i bought it in nov of 2010. at that time i ran the clean carfax, which i am happy to pass on.
The good....
very clean in and out; paint is a 9.5 out of 10. there is no typical paint fading on any part of this car. it is evident that this car has always been garaged, and covered. runs and shifts like it should. No leaks or drips anywhere. No codes. All the guages and instruments work properly and read steady as they should. Has a Corsa exhaust, with just the right amout of deep rumble.
Feb 2011, oil change, cooling system flushed, rear end diff. fluid changed., new battery. plenty of rubber on the tires. Very clean engine compartment. Va. Inspection good until Feb 2012.

The Bad....
after market radio (non-correct double din) system installed by prior owner. radio antenna snapped off flush. (power antenna motor does run) front brake pads are a little thin. no issues with them, but in all honesty they should be replaced soon. same story with the drive belt.
also.... i list this in the bad... no sawblades...... but i prefer the
aftermarket zr1 type wheels. the car has matching summo's...275X40X17's all the way around. i have a stock bose gold radio with CD and a bose gold cdm. i do not know if either work, but i have them.

look as far and wide as you want, but you won't find a nicer competition yellow, six speed, vette anywhere.

i am thankful that i don't have to sell this car. i am looking at other cars now, and to move on something, this one has to go. If I don't sell it, I will keep driving it. Life is hectic. Please don't waste time unless you are really interested. At $11,400 on this car as it sits, (or more, if you want me to replace the drive belt, and put new front pads on for you), i am firm on the price. to me, the car is that clean, sound, and runs strong. I have a clean Va. title in hand. My avitar is a photo of the car I'm selling. i can send a few more pics to those who are serious about this car. Please note that if you come pick it up, you need to have your own tags to drive it away. Car is located in Virginia. thanks for your interest.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote