The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 06-17-2011, 04:23 AM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default Who needs a new project?

http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/a...%20for%20sale/
This is a 1986 corvette that has had extensive paint and body work already completed on the back half. The paint and work done so far is over $12,000 and there are at least that much in new parts still in boxes. I have over 90 pictures of the car and parts. Too many to post on here but the link above will take you to my photobucket album. The rear section and spoiler has been molded in and the paint work is the best you will ever find. I work for the restoration shop where the car is and our paint work is absolutely flawless. It also has lambo door kits already installed and shaved door handles. Some of the new parts that I couldn't show on here include a Baer brake setup, side effects side pipes and covers(already painted), custom hood, and front clip, C5 side mirrors, custom side panels, bilstein shocks, complete poly bushing kit, Vette Brakes and Products front and rear leaf springs, sway bars, and rear adjustable lower control arms, burlwood woodgrain kit, door popper kit, and ring and pinion. The hatch has been etched with a fancy design. The motor is a brand new 383 with Edelbrock 64cc aluminum heads, TPIS mini ram, 30# injectors, TPIS throttle body, DUI distibutor and was built by the motor shop. It has never had oil in it. The whole frame has been blasted and painted and all the aluminum parts have been blasted and are ready to be assembled.
The only part we are missing is the original transmission but we do have a new torque converter for it.
The hood, front clip and side panels have been prepped and fitted but still need to be painted which we can do for an extra cost of course.
I know it is alot of money for a C4, but I promise you that it will be a totally unique corvette that is on its way to be a wonderful show car for someone. We will also consider parting it out but would rather sell it whole. If interested you can email me at driley333@hotmail.com.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote