The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 09-07-2014, 10:46 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default 1998 C5 H/C/I/E 6spd Roadster 44k miles - 12k

1998 Roadster - Torch Red - Light Oak Interior - Prior Salvage title
Options - Dual zone climate, Adjustable ride, Sport Seats, Mag Wheels
Engine -
Texas Speed 2.5 PRC Heads - CNC ported, Stainless steel PRC valves, Dual Coil PRC Springs, Titanium retainers.
Tick Torque Max Stage 2 cam
LS7 Lifters
Comp 7.4 Pushrods
Trunion Upgraded rockers
ARP Head stud kit
-Intake-
Vararam VR-B2 intake with powerduct
Ported LS6 intake Manifold
-Exhaust-
LG 1 3/4 Ceramic Coated Headers- Ceramic Coated inside and outside
LG 2.5 inch X-pipe this is ceramic coated as well. The car is currently running high flow cats but it also comes with test pipes that can be put in via Vband clamps
Corsa Mufflers
Fast Dual Wideband Kit with Readout
-Fuel-
Racetronix in tank pump
Racetronix harness
Siemens 80lb/hr injectors
-Brakes-
Brakemotive drilled and slotted rotors
Brakemotive ceramic pads
-Tires-
Kumho Ecsta in front
Nitto 555zr in 285 in the rear
-Trans-
Tick Master Cylinder
New GM slave
Tick Speed bleeder
new bearings
New TT bushings
Monster Stage 3 clutch
Aluminum flywheel
ARP flywheel bolts
-Extras-
I switched out the stock plastic swaybar end links for Metal
New top in summer of 2013
Tinted windows
The seat boltsers were starting to wear, no rips, tears or anything through, but the leather was becoming discolored, so i put on the bolster covers, they look nice and add more black into the interior.

-Story-
Car was in an accident in 99 in Florida where it was originally sold. The car hit a guard rail and one front corner and one rear corner were affected. Car stayed down there for a few years until it was bought by a doctor in South Dakota and repaired. Car was certified in South Dakota and again in North Dakota when I bought it and brought it up. I have had the car for 3 years, never an issue with it. Did the performance upgrades this summer. Car has been tuned with HP tuners, but not dynoed. Car pulls very well, and sounds great. The Stage 3 clutch is very agressive. I had planned to put a blower on it, thats why the Stage 3. Car starts runs, drives great every time. I wouldn't hesitate to drive it anywhere any time. Car has always been stored inside and i keep it very very clean. Car carries a "Prior Salvage" on its title. If that bugs you I wouldn't buy. But if you want a low mile clean C5 6 spd roadster with nice tasteful mods, then it would be a great car for you and you would be able to enjoy it for a long time. 12k$

Attached Images

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote