The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Flea Market

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Flea Market For Sale | Wanteds | Anything BUT Corvette stuff here, please. Let fellow CorvetteFlorida members know what you have to sell or are looking for.

Unread 12-29-2008, 10:26 PM   #11
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS2POWA View Post
Heh if i can sell one of my cars, i might pickup that vepr solely for how dirt cheap the ammo is on them. Do you by any chance have any pics of it?
Sorry, but no, not yet. Been taking pics of other guns to put on Gunbroker, and just haven't gotten to them. I have two. May keep one if I could ever get around to shooting it to see if I like the way it shoots or not. Both are brand new and never been fired.

Here's a generic pic if you have never seen one before...
Attached Images

Unread 12-31-2008, 06:35 PM   #12
Rich Z

Here's a pic of one of those Veprs I am going to sell....

Unread 01-17-2009, 09:30 PM   #13
Maalox

Name :
Maalox is on a distinguished road

How are the sales going? I just bid on the carbon AR variant this afternoon on GB.

Previous Vettes:
2006 LMB Coupe - 3LT, MN6, Z51, U3U, R8C 12-16, G5X3 Cam, LG Pro LT Headers, Corsa Sport, UD pulley, Haltech Stinger, Chrome Wheels, Powder Coated Calipers
2005 Vert Triple Black - MN6, Z51, CM7, QG7, Corsa Sport
2001 Z06 BLK/BLK - BPP Vortex, Corsa Indy, Hurst Shifter, Chrome Z06 Wheels, Power Antenna
1998 Coupe Black/Gray - Corsa Indy, Chrome Wheels, Intake, Hypertech
Maalox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2009, 02:05 AM   #14
Rich Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maalox View Post
How are the sales going? I just bid on the carbon AR variant this afternoon on GB.
Pretty well. Not everything is meeting my reserve price, of course. But to balance out, some things went well over the reserve. Only had one deadbeat so far.

Thanks for bidding on that Carbon-15. If you haven't hefted one, you will be shocked out how light it is. If you can, pick up a Beta C Mag before they become banned. That would be perfect for this gun if you want to fight off attacking heathens.

BTW, if you win that auction, we may be able to drop it off to you when the wife and I drive down to visit my mom near Englewood. Reserve is set at $1,000.
Unread 01-18-2009, 03:44 PM   #15
Maalox

Name :
Maalox is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
Pretty well. Not everything is meeting my reserve price, of course. But to balance out, some things went well over the reserve. Only had one deadbeat so far.

Thanks for bidding on that Carbon-15. If you haven't hefted one, you will be shocked out how light it is. If you can, pick up a Beta C Mag before they become banned. That would be perfect for this gun if you want to fight off attacking heathens.

BTW, if you win that auction, we may be able to drop it off to you when the wife and I drive down to visit my mom near Englewood. Reserve is set at $1,000.
Sounds good. I would like to pick up one of your 50s, but that is outside my current firearms budget.

Previous Vettes:
2006 LMB Coupe - 3LT, MN6, Z51, U3U, R8C 12-16, G5X3 Cam, LG Pro LT Headers, Corsa Sport, UD pulley, Haltech Stinger, Chrome Wheels, Powder Coated Calipers
2005 Vert Triple Black - MN6, Z51, CM7, QG7, Corsa Sport
2001 Z06 BLK/BLK - BPP Vortex, Corsa Indy, Hurst Shifter, Chrome Z06 Wheels, Power Antenna
1998 Coupe Black/Gray - Corsa Indy, Chrome Wheels, Intake, Hypertech
Maalox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2009, 04:36 PM   #16
floridaZ

Name :
floridaZ has disabled reputation

I don't suppose you have a 44 AutoMag lying around do you?
floridaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2009, 06:24 PM   #17
Rich Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaZ View Post
I don't suppose you have a 44 AutoMag lying around do you?
Sorry, but no. But I do have an AMT V in .50AE that is a real crowd pleaser.
Unread 01-18-2009, 06:29 PM   #18
Rich Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maalox View Post
Sounds good. I would like to pick up one of your 50s, but that is outside my current firearms budget.
I'm surprised the M82 didn't sell on the first time through on Gunbroker. I've seen some of them go for as much as $13K. I'm not sure if I am going to sell that model 95 or keep it. It's the lightest of the three and actually much easier to lug around. But I haven't fired it yet to make a final decision. From what I understand, that 95 is the gun of choice for the units that protect nuclear power stations. Not sure if that's true of not, but the source seemed reliable.... I guess the 5 rounds in the clip will either get the job done or you're just not doing something right.
Unread 01-19-2009, 12:24 AM   #19
LS2POWA
Team Afterhours Member

Name : Corey Metz
LS2POWA is on a distinguished road

Most people I run into at the range with 50s always mention if it takes more then one shot with this gun, you need to find a different hobby/skill.

Cant wait to finish college this june then off to making big bucks and actually getting my hands on a barrett
Unread 01-19-2009, 03:21 AM   #20
Rich Z

To give you an idea of the power of the .50BMG cartridge, a while back I had a circular piece of stainless steel about an inch thick. Very dense and heavy. I took it out to my range and fired at it with one of my FALs using a .308 armor piercing round at about 25 yards away. The target didn't even budge and I had thought I had missed it completely. But when I walked down to look, I had hit it dead center, and that AP round almost penetrated, so all the energy of that .308 dumped into that metal plate, but didn't even move it at all.

Later on I tried the same thing with regular .50BMG ball from one of my Barretts. That piece of metal plate acted like it had gotten kicked by a mule. Flew backwards about 8 feet or so. I walked down to take a look at it, and that .50BMG round had just punched a hole right through it like pushing your finger through a pie crust.

It will definitely put a hurting on something that gets hit with that round.