The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Flea Market

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Flea Market For Sale | Wanteds | Anything BUT Corvette stuff here, please. Let fellow CorvetteFlorida members know what you have to sell or are looking for.

Unread 01-02-2009, 01:27 PM   #1
lt1z350

Name :
lt1z350 has disabled reputation
Default new vigalante 4500 stall for 700r4 or 4l60e

just had this restalled from a way too tight 3200 to a rated 4500 which normally runs tight from them. It had less than 1k on it then sent it in to loosen it up and never got the car back together. Was behind a very nasty 383 and too tight for the solid cam i had in it(that for sale too) It was a 7 disk lock up and had to go to a triple disk due to stall so loose so they said. So it still carries 3 lock up disks which i have in another car and locks up like another gear compared to a single disk. Made to lock up under full throttle and can see a solid 2 mph in the quarter doing it on most cars. Taking offers on it now. I have the box and all paper work that came with it. Still looks new and all guts are just case was used. lt1z350@bellsouth.net is my email and best way to get me. It will not work behind a ls1 motor only lt1 and l98 cars as the ls1 has a 300 mm shaft transmission.
lt1z350 is offline   Reply With Quote