The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Florida Specific Forums > General Florida Discussions

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

General Florida Discussions Anything related to Florida in general. From "natives" talking about things they know about, to visitors asking about details to make their visit more pleasant.

Unread 01-29-2019, 08:05 PM   #1
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough
Default Fox? Sure, why not?

We seem to have just about everything else running around out here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym4aqi24WDk

When we went out to the bird feed store a little while ago, some people there were talking about how much their birds really like the dried up mealworms they sell there. So what the heck, we figured we would give it a try. Maybe the woodpeckers would like them. Connie kept putting some on a hollowed out log near the bird feeders, and every morning all the worms were gone. I got curious about what was eating them, thinking maybe there were some early birds getting those worms, so I set out the game camera to check it out. I'll be honest, a fox would have been one of the last things I ever would have guessed at.