The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > CorvetteFlorida Feedback!

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

CorvetteFlorida Feedback! Site Help Needed | Admin Notices | General feedback about this site

Unread 12-14-2006, 09:41 PM   #21
MMC5

Name :
MMC5 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z
Thanks guys! We just edged over the 800 registered members mark. Honestly, unless something really unusual happens, I don't think there is any possibility of hitting the 1,000 member mark by Jan 1.

Still have some flyers if anyone wants some. Got a couple of boxes to send out to people who have requested some, but Christmas stuff has had the priority lately....

Thanks........
Get thru Christmas then do a push!

I'm going to have a vendor booth at NCRS in Orlando in Jan so if you want to get me some flyers, I'd be glad to stuff them in sales bags ~ assuming I have sales!

At any rate, 1,000 by January could just have easily meant Jan 31!

You know Rich, it isn't the number that is important ...it is the quality of participation by the "Believers".

You have a Great Thing Going Here and a lot of good FL folks ~ a bunch of whom are have become memberes of Corvettes Anonymous mostly because you offered the opportunity.

There ought to be a way we can help each other grow ~ but again, it isn't the number, it is the quality. I am seeing it and I am sure that you are.

Keep up the good work!

T

MMC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2006, 10:12 PM   #22
SteveK
Car Show DJ

Name :
SteveK will become famous soon enough

I agree. The number of members could reach 2000, but if those members are just there to be a member and not offer any input or at least casual conversation then they really don't count. I see the folks that post each day. I have only been on here a very short time and I know who will respond to posts. Those members are the heart and sole of this site and the reason why others like them will stay onboard when they see that folks here really do care!
SteveK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2006, 10:20 PM   #23
9T8Vette
Been around for awhile

Name :
9T8Vette is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveK
I agree. The number of members could reach 2000, but if those members are just there to be a member and not offer any input or at least casual conversation then they really don't count. I see the folks that post each day. I have only been on here a very short time and I know who will respond to posts. Those members are the heart and sole of this site and the reason why others like them will stay onboard when they see that folks here really do care!
Unread 12-14-2006, 10:23 PM   #24
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Well, I see it that this site is different from many of the rest. It's not just "Corvettes" and not just "Florida". It's like this site is evolving into a site full of "neighbors". And not the kind that would like to toss grenades over the fence at each other! I see people going out of their way to try to help other members here. Some members have offered to drive across the state in order to help someone else with an install or a repair. That's the kind of thing that good neighbors would do. That is the kind of thing that is practical only in a site of this nature.

So if this site accomplishes nothing else, I hope it will promote the potential for everyone here to FEEL like they are neighbors with everyone else. So that someone with a problem or question won't feel like they have no one to go to for help. The more members we have here, the greater the likelihood that someone could have another member say "Yeah, I'll be there in an hour to help you out" when they MOST need it.
Unread 12-14-2006, 11:30 PM   #25
THOR

Name :
THOR will become famous soon enough

Rich, I think you are doing an awesome job. There is power in the numbers. Eventually it will snowball and you may be busier than ever. Sometimes conrolled growth is better, especially for the stomach lining. Merry Christmas to you and yours. I hope we get to meet someday soon. Mark
THOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2006, 05:28 PM   #26
TxMomma
Texas Momma

Name :
TxMomma is on a distinguished road

Definately agree that this forum is shaping up to be a big "neighborhood" of folks. Wasn't too interested at first in getting registered due to some of the behaviors of indiviudals on another forum site that Ray was on. Ray convinced me that the people on this forum were of a different caliber and that everyone was more open/friendly. Love the forum, keep up the good work, Rich.

NCM #2022
TxMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2006, 06:13 PM   #27
ynkedad
Wassup!!!

Name :
ynkedad will become famous soon enough

You Go Girlfriend!
Unread 12-18-2006, 06:48 PM   #28
Rich Z

I'm trying.......... Not sure we have reached critical mass yet, but I think it is close.

Thanks.
Unread 12-19-2006, 07:27 AM   #29
Corvette Concepts

Name :
Corvette Concepts is on a distinguished road
Default Membership

It's better to have a solid membership than just a group of numbers.....I think this forum is growing at a very healthy rate and time will give us a proper membership base. Hope everyone has a great holiday season and I look forward to meeting even more of you at future events.

Corvette Concepts
Delco/Mongoose Performance
Corvette Ranch
Sarasota, Florida 34240
941-322-0577
Corvette Concepts is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2007, 05:03 PM   #30
Rich Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMC5
Get thru Christmas then do a push!

I'm going to have a vendor booth at NCRS in Orlando in Jan so if you want to get me some flyers, I'd be glad to stuff them in sales bags ~ assuming I have sales!

At any rate, 1,000 by January could just have easily meant Jan 31!

You know Rich, it isn't the number that is important ...it is the quality of participation by the "Believers".

You have a Great Thing Going Here and a lot of good FL folks ~ a bunch of whom are have become memberes of Corvettes Anonymous mostly because you offered the opportunity.

There ought to be a way we can help each other grow ~ but again, it isn't the number, it is the quality. I am seeing it and I am sure that you are.

Keep up the good work!

T
Well, we're at 884 members right now. I've sent out another batch of flyers so some people requesting them (have to remember to get more BOXES!), so hopefully those seeds will sprout.

Think we can hit that 1,000 mark by the end of the month? It will be a struggle, I think......... Heck, if just the 884 registered members here checked in every day, that would be SOMETHING all in itself! How do we drag them back in here? Why aren't they stopping in regularly? Anyone here not taking a shower at least every three days?