The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Florida Specific Forums > General Florida Discussions

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

General Florida Discussions Anything related to Florida in general. From "natives" talking about things they know about, to visitors asking about details to make their visit more pleasant.

Unread 02-28-2024, 03:18 AM   #1
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough
Default Early bird diamondback

A friend of mine came over today (Tuesday) and we decided to take a walk in the woods. He asked me where my property line was, so I took him to an area that I knew roughly where it would be. There was a bit of old metal parts and such there and I had commented earlier that this seemed like a perfect day for a diamondback to be out sunning itself. Sure enough, this little one was laying next to an old piece of junk. Only had a little button or two on it's tail so a pretty young one. Didn't seemed disturbed by out presence there and only flicked it's tongue a few times curious about us.
Attached Images

Unread 02-29-2024, 07:21 PM   #2
CHASZ51
Z51

Name :
CHASZ51 is on a distinguished road

Never seen a live one.
CHASZ51 is offline   Reply With Quote