The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > CorvetteFlorida Feedback!

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

CorvetteFlorida Feedback! Site Help Needed | Admin Notices | General feedback about this site

Unread 10-14-2006, 01:12 PM   #11
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADN3SS
I guess I showed up late to the party. I just replied to your PM Rich. Sorry.

Looks good.
Man that's OK. I got into the "mode" and wanted to move quickly on this before some other emergency showed up here and I lost the incentive (and time). Happens ALL of the time......

Thanks.
Unread 10-17-2006, 12:03 PM   #12
Rich Z

OK, stopped by CompUSA today and picked up a batch of ink cartridges. Anyone wanting some of these flyers, please PM with with a mailing address and a number for how many you think you want.

Has anyone tried printing out from those graphic images links I provided? I worked on the image a bit to try to sharpen up the logo at the top of the page. I'll update the files on my server maybe sometime today when I am doing dinking around with it.

Thanks.
Unread 10-23-2006, 10:46 PM   #13
Mekanic
Injector Guy

Name :
Mekanic is on a distinguished road

Hola! Got my fliers and Decal today Rich, both look great!

I'll snap a pic tomorrow after I put the decal on, and I'll be handing out fliers on Thursday at a large cruize in, and then on Friday at a smaller one. Then of course at the Ultimate Vette Party.

Keep up the good work!

Rich
Mekanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2006, 12:30 AM   #14
Rich Z

Hey Rich! Glad you got them OK. You know, the wife and I probably could have put them on your porch this weekend. Friday we drove right through New Port Richey. Stopped in a the Corvette Museum in Tarpon Springs, but that was kind of disappointing as far as Corvettes are concerned. Can't say I would ever pay the admission fee again to go through there.

Let me know if you run out of flyers. I just got a batch of ink cartridges delivered. Of course, they are third party cartridges I got off of Ebay, so there is a chance they may botch up my printer.....

But if anyone else wants flyers, send me a PM. I will get out the ones already promised pretty shortly....

Thanks.
Unread 10-24-2006, 01:51 AM   #15
Mekanic
Injector Guy

Name :
Mekanic is on a distinguished road

You should have stopped by! I would have loved to give you my opinion of your exhaust note on that rocket.

Thanks for the heads up on the museum, my GF and I were planing on stopping in next time I was in TS, but now that you've said that, I'll spend my $$ on gas
Mekanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2006, 02:49 AM   #16
Rich Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekanic
You should have stopped by! I would have loved to give you my opinion of your exhaust note on that rocket.

Thanks for the heads up on the museum, my GF and I were planing on stopping in next time I was in TS, but now that you've said that, I'll spend my $$ on gas
Actually we were on the way down to PICK UP the Z, so we were in the Chevy van. I'm sure the exhaust sound of that would have been a BIG disappointment to you! But thanks for the invite. Maybe we'll meet at one of the shows here and there....

As for the Corvette Museum, I suggest you at least look in through the windows. They may change their stock there from time to time, as it is actually a sales floor that they charge admission to, it seems. There are some cars there marked NOT FOR SALE, but most of them have price tags on them. I did see some old GTOs like I had as a kid, but unless you are a nostalgia buff for the older muscle cars, it's really not a "Corvette Museum" at all. And quite honestly, the wife and I stumbled on a car show in Plant City on Saturday that had a LOT more interesting stuff there, and it was a freebie.
Unread 10-24-2006, 07:20 AM   #17
9T8Vette
Been around for awhile

Name :
9T8Vette is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the PM Rich, And we still have pently of snakes down here. If you ever want to drop in PM me and you are more than welcome to hunt them on my property. I have 3 Acres and i see those Rat and Black snakes all the time.
Unread 10-24-2006, 07:45 AM   #18
MADN3SS

Name :
MADN3SS is on a distinguished road

Rich, I'll take some flyers, but save your postage. I'm not going to any shows between now and the Ultimate Corvette Party. Just bring some with you. I wish I had a little more time to go to some. The Post office is getting busy for the upcoming holidays and I'm starting to work a lot of overtime.

Look forward to meeting you at the show.

Scott

'01 QS Corsa Touring exhaust with Tiger Shark tips. LG LT headers with X-Pipe, Hurricane intake w/ CF HF Power Duct, L.E.D. tail lights and shorty antenna. Lowered on stock bolts. Black Motorsports. FRC TOM tuned. NCM member 36741
MADN3SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2006, 04:57 PM   #19
JIM KILL
TampaBay Vettes

Name : Jim Kill
JIM KILL is on a distinguished road
Default "UCV" SHOW

RICH:

GOT YOUR "PM" NOTE.

I WILL PRINT SOME FLIERS HERE AT OFFICE ALSO.

GIVE ME WHAT YOU HAVE BEFORE NOVEMBER 15TH.

"THIS MESSAGE WILL SELF DESTRUCT IN 5 SECONDS....MR. PLEPHS"

JIM
JIM KILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2006, 05:22 PM   #20
Rich Z

Yeah, I just sent out ALL I had printed up. I need to run to the local printers to see how much they charge for several thousand of them. It HAS to be cheaper than what I am spending on those Epson ink cartridges! I'm getting quite a collection of empties in this box I am throwing them into.....

The Epson 2200 I have is probably more designed for photo work than it is for printing up mass flyers, I guess. Even on plain paper it still sucks the hell out of those ink cartridges.

Thanks.